15. Lies and drinks.

Comment okay? pls.

Ni moonlight de ole baithke

Goriyan bahaan de paaye jhaal, goriye

Tu sang di rahe, main hath fad laan

Ankhaan ute aaye hone waal, goriye..

Kiara's POV:

"Guess who?" Ananya cooed, covering Shubman's eyes with her hands, as we were sat down on a table, waiting for his friends.

"Rakhi Sawant?" I laughed, hearing his answer and Ananya smacked his head lightly. 

Shubman then rubbed his head, groaning dramatically and Ananya rolled her eyes at him. She leaned down, air kissing my cheeks.

"You look hot, Ki." She winked at me, before grabbing a random drink from the tray, a waiter passing by was carrying.

"Thanks, so do you." I smiled.

"Where's your date?" Shubman asked her, teasingly.

"He'd be here in a while." She said, flipping her hair over her shoulder sassily.

Shubman picked up his glass to drink the rest of his drink, but the glass was taken away from his hand. The man chugged down the whole drink and smirked at him, keeping the glass down at the table. I stared at him up and down, horrified, but instead Shubman got up and hugged him, driving me even more crazy.

"Kiara, meet my friend, Agni." He patted his shoulder, turning to me. Shubman and Agni indulged in a bit of eye-talk and if I'm not wrong, Agni teased him about something and Shubman asked him to "shut up". 

"Oh God, tell me I'm dreaming! Or wait, am I drunk?" He said dramatically, extending his hand for a handshake. I shook his hand, smiling. 

"I just.. I never thought, I'd meet you." Okay, this is the second time someone's said this to me in the entire day and this has been.. confusing, to be honest.

"Hey!" We greeted each other and sat down for a round of drinks.

Ananya introduced us to her date, apparently, the male lead of her show, her on-screen husband.

"So.. Agni, right?" I asked him, as I sat down on a stool next to him, after dancing crazily with Shubman and Ananya.

"Hmm. Shubman tells me you ask a lot of questions." He smiled teasingly, as he knew what was coming his way.

"He talks about me?" I asked, surprised.

"Hmm. Everytime. Everywhere." I blushed slightly hearing this.

"Ask. I know you've many questions." He smirked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"No wait, let me order drinks first. You drink, right?" He asked and I nodded. I rarely drink, but I feel so left out here with all people drinking here, that I agreed for a drink. He ordered two Martinis and then turned to face me.

"So, what do you do for a living?" I asked, excitedly.

"I live?" It was like I was thrown back by his question. It had so many meanings. "Just kidding." He laughed, continuing. "I play cricket. And work with Mumbai Cricket Association." I nodded.

"How long do you know Shubman?" I asked, sipping the Martini he had ordered for us.

"A few years now, and believe me when I say that I haven't seen him as whipped for a girl before." His answer made it hard for me to swallow the drink.