20. Coco.

Ayesha

I sulk back in my seat, looking at the schedule on my table. Fuck exams!

I sigh, looking out of the window, wishing I was with him, away from the world. He makes me feel so.. ugh I don't even know if there's a proper word for it. I love that little butterflies in my stomach that he gives me. I love how he's not afraid to be silly around me. Just like the time we ran around the city and tried shoplifting an ice cream. 

Everything's sunshine and rainbows when he's around. He just somehow knows when I'm in a good mood and when I'm not, like the time he tried to cheer me up when I got ditched at the Public Square. He not only had coffee with me, but also drove me home. And the time when we went to our supposed "date", I had thrown a fit about him not actually asking me out before taking me to a date but the dinner that we had was worth remembering.

I get up from my bed, put on a song and start dancing to it like crazy.

"Lehraake balkhaake tu duniya bhulaake naach

Dhun koyi gun gunaale gaale tu gaake naach"

"Ayesha" My mother screams at me to lower the volume. I do as she says and pick up Eddy the Teddy from my bed, making him dance with me.

"Ranginiyon mein kho ja, pike pilaake naach

Madbhare naino se tu naina milaake naach"

"What are you staring at?" I ask him, as I see him staring at me.

"Just.." He trails off.

"Just what?" I chuckle.

"I.. uh," 

"It won't hurt to speak your heart out at times, you know?" I ask him, putting my chin on my folded hands on the table. 

"Aged wine is always better to taste." He replies, cockily and I shake my head at him.

"Just make sure, the person is around when it's time to taste the wine." I reply him in the same tone and if I'm not wrong, it's disappointment that I see in his eyes. But he looks away immediately to hide it.

"Uff teri ada, I like the way you move

Uff tera badan, I like to see you groove

Uff teri najar, it says I wanna dance with you"

"Hey, do not stare at me when I'm eating. I get uncomfy." I tell him but he makes no effort to take his gaze off me.

He doesn't say anything and leans forward suddenly. He brings his thumb to my lips, wiping the corner of my lips and then licks his thumb, leaning back in his seat, all the time staring at me. I look at him flustered and he smirks.

My phone starts ringing so I turn the music off to pick up the phone.

Mannequin <3 calling..

"Think of the devil.." I giggle, speaking to him.

"Well, at least you were thinking of this devil." He replies, and I could imagine the smirk on his face.

"And I just realise I've agreed to that." I play hard.

"Oh please, that's frowned upon." He continues the game.