8

Tessas pov:

I wake up on the couch and realize that I've slept here all night, well that's kind of embarrassing. I look around and can see Scarlett in the kitchen. She's talking to someone, I can't see who though. I slowly lift off the duvet and sit up on the couch. That's when Scarlett sees that I'm awake.

"Tessa hunny, good morning. Come over here, please."She says. She's smiling but I can feel that something is wrong.

I get up from the couch and walk over to the kitchen. Now I can see who the other person is, that's freaking Elizabeth Olsen. I know her from the marvelmovies of course but I especially loved her in sorry for your loss. That's my favourite series of all time so seeing her in person like this is very cool. I mean right now I'm in the same room as two of the most famous actors in the world.

"Hi dear, so this is Elizabeth." Scarlett introduces her friend.

"You can call me Lizzie, it's nice to meet you" Elizabeth continues smiling towards me.

Even though I'm very, very nervous to say the least, I keep my cool down so I don't seem crazy. "Hi lizzie, nice to meet you, I'm Tessa" I smile back and sit down at one of the chairs next to the kitchen island, and look back at Scarlett hoping for an answer to why she wanted me to come.

She still looks kind of sad and almost guilty, but I can't understand why cause everything she's done for me is so nice. She let me sleep here and has been so sweet to me so why would she look so regretful.

"Okay before I say this, I want you to know Tessa that I did this for your own safety and I am the grownup here so I just need you to listen to me no matter how angry you might get at me." She says which only makes me more confused. Until I get what she means.

"I have contacted my agent and the child social service about what your mom and her boyfriend did to you." She starts and I can already feel my eyes sting and my vision becomes blurred.

"They have known about your mom's addiction to alcohol before but you were so little when they found out that I don't think she told you about that at the time. They think that it's best for you to not live with your mom. Not at least at the moment"

I just sit there and listen while tears stream down my cheek. I mean I came to her so I could have anywhere to sleep, not so I could lose my mom. I understand that she did it but that doesn't mean that I appreciate it. I just want to run away and never come back, but I can't move, I just sit there and stare at her, no facial expression, just tears in my eyes and on my cheeks.

"They said that you can stay with me until they've found a group home for you to stay until the trial with your mom. And if she can prove that she is capable of being a mom by then, you can go back to live with her again. "

I don't really know what to say. What are you supposed to say when you're finding out that you might not get to live with your mom anymore and that you're going to have to live at a group home? This doesn't even feel real.

"I don't- I, eh I think I need some air" I stutter slowly jumping off the chair and walk out of the kitchen.

Scarlett is about to follow after me but Lizzie stops her. I walk down the stairs and fortunately the door is right in front of the stairs. I open the big front door and close it when I get out. I then sit down on the porch and right when I sit down I break down in tears. What am I supposed to do now?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for so long :) I started school again today so I won't keep uploading the chapters everyday like I did before, But I'm still going to update as often as I can, though I won't do a schedule or something like that bc I won't be able to follow it heh.

But here is a new chapter for you;) Thank you for reading and commenting, It makes me happy! Until next time stay safe my friends