11

We're outside the shopping mall. I get out of the car and follow the women into the mall. We get into the mall and Scarlett takes my hand, which gives me very much comfort. I'm not really socially anxious but the thought of paparazzis and people getting too close for my liking or just flashing their camera lights makes me nervous. Soon Lizzie takes my other hand and we walk into H&M. Still very confused as to why we're here.

"I was thinking, since we're going to have a movieday, we should get matching pj's. We all get three matching sets of a pair of shorts and a tank top. As Scarlett goes to pay, Elizabeth and I get back to the car. Lizzie hasn't let go of my hand since she took it in the beginning, and I like it.

Having skin contact makes me calm. And in some way, I think she feels that too. Walking out to the car only takes a couple of minutes. As we walk outside holding hands, she rubs her thumb on the top of my hand. It's a quiet walk. None of us says anything but it's a comfortable silence. Lucky for us there haven't been any paparazzis in our sight yet. That's great. I wouldn't want my friends to find out that I've been spending my weekend with two actresses because then I would have to explain to them and that's just a shit lot of explaining. And also I don't want to be the reason Scarlett and Lizzie will have to deal with more press and media than usual just because they're going to ask questions about me.

Lizzie got the key from Scar to lock up the car and I get into the backseat again as she gets in the passenger seat. It doesn't take long before we see Scarlett walking to the car and getting in too. She starts the car and we're on the way back to her house again.

We decided on what movies we were going to watch in the car and ended up going with pitch perfect 1,2 and 3 to start with. We all have seen the movies before but they're too good to not watch again.

Scarlett and Lizzie start to fix the snacks, put them up in bowls and pour the soda in the glasses, and I get to the bathroom and change into my new pyjamas. When I have changed I go downstairs to put my old clothes in my bag and then get up to the two grownups to help them fix the rest of the snacks.

"Thank you so much for the pj's Scarlett" I say as I get into the kitchen. "It was my pleasure sweetie and it looks great on you" She says, giving me a warm smile as I grab two of the bowls and carry them to the coffee table in the living room.

Lizzie goes after me with the glasses on a tray and puts it beside the bowls. After that Lizzie goes to change into her pyjamas as well as Scarlett and I sit down on the couch and start scrolling through instagram while I wait for them to come back.

There's not so much to see to be honest, nothing fun anyways. The first post I see when I open up the app is a selfie of a girl from my history class when she's at the beach. I don't really like her so much. She's very loud and likes to start drama all the time. I just scroll past her picture without liking it and the next post is from Maddy. It's a camera roll dump so there are many photos. The first one is her eating ice cream. The next pictures are like a sunset photo and some mirror pictures until I get to the last one. That's one of me and her? That's odd. I mean I know we're friends but she usually doesn't post pictures with others, especially not with one of the friends she has at school. Understandable because we aren't with each other outside of school and I don't really see each other as like best friends.

But it made me happy, I don't think anyone has posted a picture of me before and I didn't even look so bad. It was a picture of us from a couple of days ago when we had a very long lunch break and decided to go and eat in a park nearby. We were laughing at some dumb joke Liam made and I guess Harper took the photo and then sended it to Maddy.

Guess she just took the photo because it fitted in with the aesthetic of the post, but it really made me happy

Guess she just took the photo because it fitted in with the aesthetic of the post, but it really made me happy. I liked the photo and commented a heart and scrolled down to the next photo.

Scarlett came into the living room matching me in her pyjamas and soon after Lizzie came too. "Don't we look amazing ladies" Lizzie says sitting down besides me to my right. "Truly amazing" I answer her with a chuckle as Scar sits down besides me to my left.

"Okay let's start the movie shall we" Scarlett says, starting the TV and putting on the first pitch perfect.

We're now half way through the second movie and I'm laying with my head on Scarlett's lap and legs on Lizzies lap. We cleaned up the snacks after the first movie since no one was hungry anymore but kept the glasses if anyone got thirsty. Soon I had to go to the bathroom so I excused myself and when I came back I sat down back on the couch.

"Do you want me to do braids on you?" Lizzie asked when I had sat down. "oh yes please" I said and got up to sit on the floor in front of her. She gave me a pillow to sit on as the floor would probably get pretty uncomfortable.

"Do you want french braids or dutch braids?" She asks as she starts to section my hair. "Hmm, dutch I think" I say, not really knowing the difference. "okay dutch it is. Scarlett, can you get me a brush and a spray bottle, I don't want to ruin your beautiful curls?" Lizzie says and Scarlett gets up to go and get a brush and the spray bottle. We continue watching the movie and laugh at everything fat Amy says.

When she's done she says to me to go look in the mirror to see if I like it so I get up and walk over to the nearest mirror and look at the braids. They're beautiful and so well done. I'm really impressed by how good they are. "Wow, they're so good thank you" I say looking back at her. "No problem hun, your hair is so thick and beautiful" Lizzie says which makes me smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Should I do like I did now, so I like to add a picture (like the one on maddy's instagram) of how I think it looks or if I should leave it up for you to imagine yourself. Let me know what you want.

I don't know when I will update next time but until then, stay safe my friends <3