17

I have been staying at the group home for 10 days now and my football game is tomorrow. I'm not very nervous to be honest. The football games are always so fun, and I love them, though this time will be different since mom is not going to be there. But Barbra is going to be there watching the game and Harper and Maddy are cheerleaders, so they are also going to be there. Liam is playing with me and I bet his girlfriend Maya is going to be there too. The football team and cheerleaders are always getting pizza after every game, and we have very fun on the days, so I'm really looking forward to it.

There is always more football practice before a big game day, so I've been spending most of my time at practice these past few days. And when I haven't had practice I've been with Nathan, until 9 pm that is.

I've starting to like Barbra more and more but Laila is getting on my nerves. It's safe to say that she is the strict one. The days have gone by pretty fast and every day has pretty much been the same, I get up, eat breakfast and make my lunch, go to school and then practice or Nathan and then home.

I have contact with Scarlett, and she's been driving me home from Nathan every time I've been with him. Since the game is tomorrow and tomorrow is Friday, Scarlett asked if I wanted to come over to her for dinner, and then Lizzie could come too. I asked Barbra, and she told me that it was okay, which made me even more excited about tomorrow.

I was currently texting Nathan. Earlier I had asked him to come and watch the game, but unfortunately he had guests coming over tomorrow, so he couldn't come. we were texting about my so-called school crush Gabriella in my technology class. He was trying to convince me about asking for her number, but I am too chicken.

Nathan

Oh come on Tessa it will be fun just ask for her number

Me

NO, I'll just end up embarrassing myself Nate

Nathan

Okay how about this, you leave a note on her desk with your number on it

Me

What no that's just creepy!

Nathan

No, I promise it's super cute, but maybe write your name too, so she knows who it is

Me

It's still creepy Nate, good night creepy love adviser

Nathan

Remember to tell me how the game went tomorrow, night, night sleep tight little miss chicken butt

I laugh a little at his text, "hah chicken butt" I say to myself. I set my alarm for school tomorrow and then set my phone on my night stand before going to sleep. Jodie was already sleeping, and consider it was way past midnight I understand. I lay down, and it doesn't take many minutes until I fall asleep.

When my alarm goes off I'm so tired. It feels like my eyelids weigh at least a hundred pounds and it's so hard to open my eyes. Jodie wakes up at the same time as me, she gets out of her bed so easily and walk into the shared bathroom in the hall.

I sit in my bed and stare onto the wall for at least five minutes until I finally get up and walk into the bathroom. I splash some cold water on my face in hopes to get a little more awake. It works a little bit at least.

I go downstairs and eat my breakfast and pack my lunch. I have biology the first lesson. And then I have technology, then I get to see Gabriella again. I'm looking forward to that. It's so weird that looking at a person makes a person so happy, but she brings me so much joy. Makes me smile just thinking about her.