19

After Barbra and Dr. Manning are done talking outside, they come in again. "Maybe you and ms Johansson want to go out and take something to eat. it's going to be a lot of waiting, and I will stay here with Tessa" Dr. Manning suggests to Barbra.

Scarlett and Barbra say goodbye and leave me with the doctor. I didn't know what to say, so I just sat here quietly while she changed some bags that put whatever fluid in me. "So how did this happen?" She asks when she's finished.

"It was game day today, I play football. And when I threw the ball for one last goal one big dick jumped on me" I say, frustrated that he not only broke my arm but also ruined the evening that was planned with Scar, Lizzie and Rose.

She smiled, most likely to the name I gave the dude." Do you play many sports?" She asks while sitting down. "I only play football and basket" I answer. "Will I be able to continue playing?" I ask, little worried am I, not going to lie. I love playing football and basket.''

"I'm very sure you will be able to play basket and football soon again, but you are going to have to take a pause. If you start playing too soon it will do more damage to your body"

I sigh. Of course I don't want to damage the arm more, but I will most likely continue playing in secret. What they don't know won't hurt them right. "So how are you otherwise?" She continues. "What are you, a therapist?" she smiles at my comment. "Well I figured, since I'm already here, we might as well get to know each other" She says. She's not wrong. I don't mind talking to her, she seems very nice so what harm can it do.

"Fine, I'll answer your question, but can I know your name first doctor Manning?" I say smirking. "Fair enough, my name is Natalie" She answers. "Okay Natalie, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too, Tessa, now how are you?" She asks her question again. I sigh "I kind of feel like I've been hit by a car" She gives me a sympathetic smile. "I don't know this day was supposed to be so much better" I admit. "Just because of the game or were you supposed to do something else today that was ruined?" She asks.

"I had gotten invited over for dinner with Scarlett, her kid and Elizabeth. Everything was going a bit easier than before, and now I have to stay in that shithole longer because they will most certainly not let me go out now." I say a bit frustrated. "I talked to Barbra before, have I understood it correctly if it is that you live in a group home at the moment?"

"Yeah, it's a long story, and I wasn't very found of it in the beginning. It's not something I ever thought would happen, me getting separated from my mom and getting put into foster care. I just want to go back to living with my mom, but I finally could find some peace in the situation and now this happens" I say to her.

I see her look, I can see she feels sorry for me. I don't necessarily need petty, but it feels nice having someone to talk to. I know I can always talk to Scarlett, but at the same time I kind of don't want to bother her. Not only that, but I feel like I'm being annoying, and I'm kind of ashamed to admit every problem I have. I don't want her to think I'm sad all the time and I kind of feel that she's going to get sick of me talking about my problems every time. I know she would never judge me or at least I hope, but I can't help to think that that's the way it's going to turn out.

"I can't say that I understand because I don't, I've never been in the situation that you are in at the moment but from what I have understood is that you are very strong, so I know you are going to get through this. It's hard just being a teenager but to be going through a tough time at the same time is hard and that I can confirm myself, but you have many people who care. I can see that Scarlett likes you very much and Barbra too. They are going to be with you every step of the way and soon enough you'll be able to be with your mom again" She says. She actually gives me a little glimpse of hope. It might take a while, but I know I'll get there, at least I hope so.