• Miguel and Hawk

Miguel & Hawk, if

Miguel & Hawk, if....
.... both are at a party

•••

It was all Tory's idea. After Miguel won the All Valley Tournament, the Cobras celebrated the win with Sensei, but Tory thought there was something better you could do.

A college party. At first, not everyone was sold on the idea; after all, you were all still minors. But who wouldn't want to have a real party?

Shortly before nine, you arrived at a house that only Tory knew. You were surrounded by loud music, dancing people, alcohol and what seemed to be a night of fun. After getting the lay of the land, you parted ways to either get a drink, dance, or talk to someone.

After about an hour, Hawk had had enough of Tory's round of introductions and went to the kitchen to get a drink. There, he was pouring vodka and lime into his paper cup when he was struck by a vision. A figure dancing right in front of him. A few feet away. A dancing girl with an outfit that suited her perfectly, reaching for her friend's hands.

"A picture would last longer," Miguel volunteered, joining him.

"I know this girl," Hawk mused aloud, "I've seen her before."

Yes, Hawk had but didn't get around to it until Miguel told him.