fourteen | you sunk my battleship

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
you sunk my battleship
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

warning: very violent, lots of blood, lots of m hitting f and vice verse, enjoy!

❛ ━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━ ❜

"CHARLIE CARRIERS FORTY-five degrees off the port bow." Maria's voice was in Diana's ear, letting her and Steve know where to jump. "Six minutes."

"Hey, Sam, we're gonna need a ride," Steve spoke into the comm, they were almost there.

Diana grabbed onto Steve's hand as they continued to run, doing their best to avoid HYDRA agents.

"Roger! Let me know when you're ready." Sam replied, he was still in the air.

Diana and Steve launched themselves off the edge, her grip on his hand was tight as the wind pushed around her. She wished Thor was with them, flying around with him was fun, unlike the free-fall she's doing now.

"We just did!" Steve yelled into the comm over the wind.

Seconds later, Steve is pulling Diana into him and holding onto her tight. She didn't mind as she did the same thing. Sam caught onto Steve and pulled up, clearing the helicarrier, and dropped the two at a reasonable distance. Diana and Steve separated, she then hunched over, her hands propped her upper body up but hiding onto her knees. She dry heaved, shaking her head.

"Never again," she was going to be sick after all this, "I'm never jumping off a damn helicarrier again."

"You know, you two are a lot heavier than you look." Sam helped Diana up as they continued to walk.

Once again, Steve discreetly slipped her the drive. He planned on her making it there alone again. She hoped it would work, there was no mention of Bucky on either two of the other helicarriers so there was a big chance that he was on this one, which is what Steve wants.

"I had a big breakfast." Steve shrugged, making Diana snort. She needed some humor.

Bucky seemed to appear as if Diana's thoughts about him summoned him. Steve flew over the edge of the helicarrier but Bucky didn't check to see if he actually was free-falling, instead, he looked to Diana with a murderous glare. Her eyes widened as she froze in fear, her throat constricting at the sight of him.

"STEVE!" Sam yelled out, it caught Bucky's attention and he was no longer focused on Diana, which is what she needed.

Diana ran off, she knew the boys could handle themselves, this mission still needed to be done. She was quickly making her way down. Though it was like every five feet was another HYDRA agent.