two | battle plans

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
CHAPTER TWO
battle plans
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓CHAPTER TWObattle plans┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

❛ ━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━ ❜

AFTER DIANA WATCHED Steve jump out of the jet, she looked to Natasha panicked. She wasn't as strong as Steve, she didn't have Tony's suit, but if they were both going to fight Thor, then Loki has a chance of escaping and she can't risk that. Diana crouched to the floor, touching her shoes, she closed her eyes and concentrated on how Tony's Iron-Man boots worked. She opened her eyes and a pair of her own were on her feet. She sighed in relief and grabbed that same baton once more.

"Agent Romanoff, if you can get a visual on Loki can you get me as close to him as possible?" Diana asked, she turned the baton into a hand repulsor. The jet turned, making Diana go into a squatting position to keep her center.

"We'll remain close by so you can get him back in easier," Natasha advised her.

"Thank you!" Diana called out over the wind, grabbing her jacket and sighing, she turned it into her last hand repulsor.

Looking out the door of the quinjet, she could see a mountain side and Loki on the edge of the cliff, a smirk adorning his face. Diana looked down to assess the drop and shrugged. She jumped, hoping her repulsors would work. They didn't.

Luckily, she rolled when she hit the ground to spread out the impact, she groaned when she landed.

"You okay?" She heard Natasha in her comm.

"Sure," Diana sighed as she slowly got up, "I'm never getting into a Stark suit, I can tell you that."

Loki had watched all of this with amusement written all over his face. This sparked a flare of frustration , turning her hand repulsors into guns, and pointing them both at him.

"Get up, and get in," she spoke sternly, he got up with his cuffed hands raised.

"Need a hand getting back in?" He mocked as he walked by, she nudged him with a gun and he climbed into the quinjet.

He turned around and looked over at her, holding out a hand to get her into the jet. Diana raised an eyebrow and turned the guns back into the jacket and baton. Tossing them both back in, she placed her palms flat out on the floor of the jet and launched herself in, rolling onto the floor of the quinjet. She looked up to see Loki standing by her head awkwardly.

Diana only pointed at the seats.

"Go sit down."