↪Chapter One↩

Story 2nd descriptions...

This story is about Lee Jooheon, who's missing his bestfriends since childhood, Im y/n. She's went missing without him knowing where she's go. But it's not only her who's missing. Her parents is missing too so he thinks that her parents brough her somewhere that he didn't know where the heck it is. He's so despite to meet her. He need to cause it's killing him inside.

( ̄3 ̄)

Lead actor(actor? Character? Idk):

-Lee Jooheon(Joohoney)
-Im Y/n(You ofc cause i ship you with our Honey💜)
-Im Changkyun(I.M)
-Lee Minhyuk

Extra:
-Yoo Kihyun
-Son Hyunwoo(Shownu)
-Chae Hyungwon
-Lee Hoseok(it's Wonho, not J-Hope BTS okay?😂 it's Lee...not Jung so read It properly😉)

Ofc i'll included the other members cause it's my story not you🙄jk😂 btw tell me if you want a happy ending or sad ending cause i plan to do the sad one cause like i said earlier, it's my story not you😜 just kidding btw tell me if you want happy ending or sad ending...

The reason why i put Jooheon as the lead is cause, his fanfic is not that many so i do this for him~

If you want Minhyuk, Shownu, Changkyun or Wonho fanfic, i'll do it soon😉maybe in 6/7 years?🤔
Just kidding..i'll do one by one oki?

So..lets get to the story shall we?

↪⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜↩

"Y/n. Can you promise me something?" Jooheon ask and Y/n turn away from her notebook to look to him. She raised her eyebrows.

"What?" She ask.

"Can you um..promise me something?" Jooheon ask hesitantly and y/n just look at him confused but nodded anyway.

"What is it?" She ask softly and turn her body to him to focus on his next words.

"Can you promise that you'll never leave me?" Jooheon ask and y/n look at him furiously.

"Do you think that i'll leave you?" She ask and Jooheon look down.

"It's not like that. I just want us to promise each other that we'll never leave no matter what happen." Jooheon explained and Y/n patted his back.

"we're bestfriend Jooheon-ah. I'll never leave you cause i can't even imagine what my life will be if you didn't exist on my life. You're important to me so it's impossible for me to leave you." Jooheon look onto her eyes to know if she's sincere and he found it. She's really sincere when she said that. Y/n is really his bestfriend. Real bestfriend. He's wondering who'll be his bestfriend if y/n is not appear in his life.

"Promise?" Jooheon hold out his pinky fingers and y/n chuckled as she wrapped her pinky finger around Jooheon as a promise.

"I promise." She smile and Jooheon smile back.

It's a lie.

Y/n lie to him.

She broke their promise.

He hate her cause she broke it and gives him too much hope that y/n will never leave him.

But she did.

She leave him.

Without him knowing where she's go.

Where she live.

Hows she's doing.

The important part is, he want to ask,

Why is y/n broke their promise?

It's been 5 years he waited for her to come back but theres no sign of her at all.

This year is their last year of high school. Jooheon has a few guy bestfriends. They're kind. They knows about y/n too cause Jooheon told them. He can't keep it for himself. It'll hurt him more. He's already hurt so much and he didn't want to hurt more. It's killing him from inside.

Everyday he stared outside the window of his room, looking at the house at the front of his house, hoping that he'll see her again but it's just hurt him to realize that she'll never come back. Never. It's impossible but it's became his routine every time he's home. He didn't do anything at home except, sleeping, showering, eating, doing his homework but the most he do is, staring the house in front of him. It's empty. No ones there. Not even 1 thing. It's abandoned but it's still pretty inside, not outside. The outside of the house looks so scary, dirty and full of dried leaves.

Jooheon wished that he can see her again but he think that it's impossible. He already hurt waiting for 5 years but nothing happen. It's still the same. He need to move on already. For his own good so he'll never hurt again, waiting something that'll never come for 5 years. He need to move on and change. Stop thinking about her, stop gives hope that she'll be back, stop staring at the house and stop everything. Everything he does to wait for her. When i said everything it's means Everything.

Jooheon want to forget every single of their memories together, her face, her smile and everything about her with him. He want her to disappeared from his mind. He already hurt so much and he don't want to hurt more so he decided to,

Forget about her and pretend that she's already gone even though it's hurt.

><><><><><><><><><><><><

So how's the first chapter?
Is it sad enough?
I hope so🙂
And this is just a short story so every chapter will be short, but not this short cause it's just the beginning;)
Every chapter will have 900 words or more or less like that...
So i hope the first chapter is good enough!
See you in 3 days Bebe!!

↪Words:936💜↩