Chapter six

Jooheon
I'm here
Where are you?

Unknown
Come on hyung
You know me

Jooheon frowned.

I know him? Who is he?

Jooheon look around and saw someone's familiar. So familiar. The second person he want to meet after 5 years.

Im Changkyun

-

Hi, Joohoney.

How are you? Are you doing fine? I hope you're good. I'm sorry for making you worried, sad, betrayed and maybe waiting for me for years. I just...i don't want to make you worried to much but i think i did. I'm really sorry for leaving you without any letters or someone to tell you about me. I know i broke my promise to always be right by your side. I'm really sorry for that but what can i do? I don't want to see you sad after knowing all of this. I don't want to see my best friend crying after he knows that i'll die soon. I'm...i'm worry again. I don't deserve you. You're the best friend i've ever had. I know i broke my promise that i said that i'll never made you cry i think that i already made you cry. I know you must be waiting for me to come back but until now i haven't. I didn't. You must be mad at me right? I'm sorry again. I hope you'll find a new best friend that more better than me. I hope they can make you happy and smile like you and me before this. I know i already broke your heart for not telling you all of this maybe after many years. I don't know when Changkyun will send this to you but i hope it's arrived safely to you. I just want you to know that you're the best bestfriend i've ever had and you always makes me happy without even trying. I hope you'll find another bestfriend that more better than me and...i hope you're okay after all of this. Mental and physical. I don't want to see you depressed just because of me. I want you know that even though i already gone, i always be right by your side like what i promised to you a long time ago. You know Jooheon, you're the strongest person i ever met and i know you can handle it by yourself. Don't be sad when you're reading this. It'll hurt me to see you crying because of me. Go Jooheon. Move on and find someone's better than me. I know you can do it. I know Lee Jooheon can go through all of this. I know you cared about me but sometimes you need to let that things or person go for your own good. Don't be sad okay? Smile. Like before.

~Y/n

Okk...i know i've been disappeared for too long and i'm really really really sorry!!
I'm too lazy to write these days :(
Btw don't forget to stream Voyager by our Kiki!!
I like the Rain one!
But the three of the songs is so damn good and i'm addicted!

And Tomorrow is my birthday! Yeay!!
(19.03)
I hope all of you r fine n healthy because i'm not:(
I got a fever since this morning but don't worry, i'm fine right now and stay safe MonWenee!!