Chapter Nine

Y/n look up lazily and her eyes met with the love of her life.

Her eyes widened and she want to close the door but before she could, a hand hold the door from closing. Just looking at the hand, she know who's hand is it.

"Y/n."

She bit her lip harshly to stop herself from crying.

She missed his voice so much.

Kihyun take Changkyun hands and bring him downstairs to gives y/n and Jooheon some time to solve their problems.

"Hey. How are you?" Jooheon smile softly even though y/n didn't look at him at all.

Y/n didn't give any response. She ran inside her room and sit beside her bed, back facing Jooheon. She put her head on her knees and cry silently.

Jooheon sighed and walk slowly towards her. He sit beside her. He look at her.

He hugged her tightly without saying anything. Y/n didn't move at all. She just continue crying.

After a while, she stopped crying and Jooheon pull away a little.

He put his hand on her chin and lift her face lightly to look at her red eyes.

He smile when y/n look at her for a second and then looking anywhere except his face.

"Hi shorty." Jooheon said softly and y/n look at him in the eyes.

"It's been a while since we meet and now... We meet again. It's so nice to see you again after 5 years not knowing where you are. Where you live, how're you doing, and there's so many questions going through my in my head every single day. I missed you so much you know. Don't you miss me? Hmm shorty?" Y/n just look at him without saying anything and just stare at his beautiful eyes.

Jooheon sighed again. He wipes her tears softly and smile sadly.

"I don't think that you want to talk with me right now. I... Think... I should go." He smile.

He stand up. "Hope we can meet again. Goodbye." And he left. Y/n want to stop him but she can't speak. Her heart started to hurt again when she saw him walking away from her room.

-

Jooheon is lost again.

He can't stop thinking about y/n.

She's a mess.

That's not the y/n that he know since childhood.

He sighed and try to forget about her for a while.

He get up and walk downstairs to Kihyun's room.

He knock the door and he heard a 'come in' from inside so he open it.

Kihyun who's watching a movies on his laptop while leaning on the headboard look up and smile softly. "Hey. What's up?"

Jooheon joined him and leaned his head on his hyung's shoulder.

"Hey what's wrong?" Kihyun ask.

Jooheon shake his head. "Nothing hyung".

"You know you can tell me everything that bothering you. I'll listen to it." Kihyun said. Jooheon just smile. "It's okay. I'm fine. I just want to cuddle with you."

"Okay then." Kihyun close his laptop and put it aside. He lay on his bed and bring Jooheon to his embrace.

Jooheon buried his face on Kihyun's chest while hugging Kihyun.

"So. What happen between you and y/n yesterday?" Kihyun ask as he patted Jooheon's hair softly.

Jooheon look up. "I don't know what to say anymore because she didn't want to give any response. I think that she need some time to process all of this. She must be shocked when she sees me. I just let her be and leave her there to give her some time to think."

Kihyun hummed. "Can i ask you something?" He ask.

Jooheon nodded. "Sure."

"Do you... Um .. do you like her? I mean... Love her?" Kihyun ask. Jooheon froze.

Do i love her?

But i just like her as a friend not more than that.

We're bestfriends.