Chapter Five

Jooheon is doing his own things while waiting for the teacher to come. Minhyuk is sitting beside him, doing his homework and out of nowhere, Jooheon got a message from a unknown number and he was confused but he open it anyway.

Unknown number:
If you want to know what happen to y/n, meet me at Mon Café after your class done

He frowned.

'who is this?'

Jooheon:
Who are you?

Unknown number:
Someone you know
Don't worry, i'm not a a bad guy after all

Jooheon:
Can't you just tell me who the heck are you?

Unknown number:
You'll know soon

Jooheon refused to reply anymore and put his phone in front of him.

"hey Jooheon. What's wrong?" Minhyuk ask when Jooheon is staring at his phone.

Jooheon snap back to reality and turn to Minhyuk. "S-Sorry. What do you said earlier?" He asked

"Are you ok?" Minhyuk ask.

"I'm okay. Just....thinking about something but i'm okay." Jooheon give a little smile and Minhyuk look at him, confused.

"Are you sure?" Jooheon nodded and smile. Minhyuk sighed before he said, "You can tell me what's bothering you so i can help you with your problems. We're bestfriend right?."

Jooheon nodded and smile. "It's really nothing. I'll tell you when i need to"

Minhyuk nodded and patted his back. "Okay."

Jooheon smile.

'who is this?'

Wow! Who's that someone?
Is it someone that he knows like what that someone says?
Welllllll...if you want to know you need to stay tuned and wait for the next chapter!!
I hope you're doing good and stay safe MONBEBE!!

Don't forget to stream 'Eye On You' by our Bunny!!
The song is so so good!
I like it so so much!!
Weneebebe Love Lee Hoseok!!