Chapter eight

"Changkyun?"

The said boy smile towards Jooheon and Kihyun. He gestured them to sit down with him.

"Changkyun please. Tell me what happened? Where's y/n is?" Jooheon ask before Changkyun can speak.

"Calm down hyung. Let me explain okay? I'm not allowed to tell you this but i think that you need to know this." Changkyun said and Jooheon sighed. "Go ahead."

"Okay. Um... How should i said this..." Changkyun stop for a while. "Y/n noona is running away from you."

"R-Running away? From me? Why?" Jooheon is shocked. He didn't know if this is a joke or real.

"She.... She.... She run away because she doesn't want to ruined your friendship with her."

"What do you mean?" Jooheon ask and Changkyun bit his bottom lip lightly.

"She like you hyung." Jooheon didn't understand. 'She likes me? Likes?'

"W-what do you mean Kyunnie?"

"I mean she loves you. She fall in love with you since you guys are 17. At first she didn't believe it that she likes you but after 2 months, she start to realize that she loves you. She didn't want to ruined your friendship so she hide her feelings and try to act like usual. But... She can't. The more she keep it, the deeper she fall in love with you."

"Five years ago, she decided to move out and switch school without you're knowing until now. Everyday i saw her looking at your photos and she even hugs it while sleeping. I've tried to asked her to just confessed to you but she refused. She didn't want to lose you. Everyday i saw her crying, everyday i saw her stalk you from afar. Everyday Hyung. Everyday. I can't take it anymore. I can't see my twin sister suffering like that so that's why i want to meet you right now."

"Where is she right now?" Jooheon ask.

"Home. Her condition becomes more worst day by day. I can't take it anymore. I missed my cheerful twin sister so much. I know it's been five years but she still the same hyung. Lost. Lifeless. Sometimes she talk alone inside her room. I can't stand it anymore Hyung. Me and our parents already called many psychiatry but she lock herself inside her room and shouting that she didn't want to see them."

"Can i go and visit her?"

-

They stepped inside the big house and Changkyun lead them to Y/n's room which is located at 2nd floor.

"This is her room hyung. I think she's sleeping right now because it's quite."

Jooheon nodded and take a courage to knock the door lightly. He look at Changkyun and whispered 'can you ask her to open this door? I don't want her to know that it's me. She'll scared or something.' The younger nodded.

"Y/n? It's me Changkyun. Are you sleeping?"

Silent.

No answer.

But after a while, they heard footsteps from inside and the door open revealed a sleepy y/n.

Jooheon is shocked and freeze.

Is this y/n?

Why is she's so thin?

He thought as he look her up and down.

This is not the y/n he know.

No.

It can't be.

The y/n that he knows will never be like this.

(◔‿◔)
(To be continued)

2 August 2022(i know it's September already and i'm sorry because i'm late😭🙏)
(Tuesday)
1:03 a.m.
554 words;)