↪Chapter Four↩

3 months passed and Jooheon slowly stop thinking about y/n and forget a little by little about her but it doesn't mean he forgets her completely. There's still many things about her that still going through his mind and he tried his best to ignored it.

Jooheon now has a part time work at a cafe near their school with Kihyun, Hyungwon and Minhyuk. Shownu and Wonho has a rich parents so it's okay if they didn't work plus their parents didn't allow them to do so. They really want to live like a ordinary people like Kihyun, Jooheon, Hyungwon and Minhyuk. What they mean is, they want to get their money from their own hard works, not getting money from their parents hard work because they didn't want to be called as a spoiled child.

They will go to work at 6:00 p.m until 11:00 p.m and after that they'll go back home together. Jooheon is glad they go back home at 11 cause he didn't know what he should do at home at that time so if he just go back from work, he'll feel tired and he want to sleep so he didn't have any time to think about y/n anymore. Maybe being busy is the best thing to do when you want to forget about something.

"Jooheon-ah. Can you take their order for a while. I need to go to the bathroom first." Kihyun said and Jooheon nodded as he go to a table where Kihyun pointed earlier.

"Welcome to Bebe's Cafe. Do you want to order anything?" He ask softly and the guy turn to him. He gasped.

"C-Changkyun."

"H-Hyung."

Jooheon froze. Changkyun is y/n's brother and he haven't saw him for a long time.

"Um. I have something urgent to do. I'm sorry." Changkyun quickly get up and put on his hoodie before he went to the door but Jooheon stop him.

"Im Changkyun." He called his full name and Changkyun stop but didn't look back.

"Don't try to ran away from me Changkyun. Where's y/n." Jooheon ask without any emotion cause he's too tired to be sad.

"I'm sorry hyung but i need to go now." Changkyun walk out and Jooheon let him be. He still not ready to know the truth, not yet at least because the truth will hurt him more than waiting for 5 years. He's sure about that.

He sighed and take the others costumers order.

-

"See you guys next week." Kihyun bid them a goodbye and they smile as they did the same before they walk to their house.

When they arrived at Hyungwon's house, Jooheon bid him and walk to his house.

He unlock his door and open the light. He close the door and lock it again. He flopped his body on the couch and stared blank at the ceiling. There he is again. Staring and lost on his own thought.

His phone ringing and he pick it up without looking who's the caller is.

"Jooheon-ah. Are you arrived already?" Kihyun ask and he sound so worried and Jooheon hummed.

"I just arrived hyung. Why?" He ask.

He heard a sighed from the other line. "I'm glad you already arrived. I just want to make sure that you already walk inside your house." Kihyun said and Jooheon chuckled.

"No need to worry hyung. I'm not a kid anymore. I need to take a shower and go to sleep hyung. Goodnight. Love you." 

"Okay. Night. Love you too. Promise me that you'll sleep?" He ask and Jooheon chuckled.

"Yes hyung. I promise i'll sleep. Bye hyung."

"Okay. Bye." Kihyun hang up and Jooheon sighed.

'I'm sorry hyung but i need to go now'

He know Changkyun just want to avoid him so he said that to him as an excuse. He knows Changkyun well. He'll avoid it as best as he can but if he's got nowhere to go or didn't know what to say anymore, he just tell the truth so Jooheon hope that he'll saw Changkyun again. Jooheon himself need a time to be ready to faced the truth cause the truth always hurt. 

Honestly, at the first time he met y/n, he's sure and confident that y/n will always there for him but he's wrong. Totally wrong. He hate himself for giving too much hope. He knows human not always fulfilled their promises. They only broke it. Same like y/n. He hate her for make a promise with him but she didn't do it. She hurt him. She gives him so much pain already. He's so dumb for trusting her so much until he didn't realise that y/n is lying to him and betrayed him. He's so mad but his heart said not to. He's so broken but his heart keep saying that it'll be okay but the truth is, he never okay.

The old Jooheon who is cheerfull, always happy and always smiling already gone.

He turn to a broken, hurt, sad person.

And everything is because of Y/n.

She's the one who always makes him happy but he didn't expect that she's the same person to hurt him too. She's the happiness and she's the pain.

He hate her

But his heart betrayed him.

><><><><><><><><><><><

I hate you for making my Honey's sad, broken and hurt!😭
Just kidding
Btw enjoyyyyyy this boring chapter😉

Where's y/n go actually?
Wait i thought i already publish this right?
But whatever🤣

↪926 Words💜↩