↪Chapter Two↩

Jooheon is start his new morning routine

↪wake up at 6:00 in the morning ↪clean his bed and fix it
↪take a shower
↪do a little stretching for 30 minutes
↪making breakfast
↪eat breakfast
↪wash dishes
↪Wear his school uniform
↪double check if he's got everything he need
↪wear his shoes
↪Lock the door
↪Walk to school with his bestfriends

"Hey Jooheon. What is your first period today?" His bestfriend, Kihyun ask.

"Math. How about you guys?" He ask them.

"Me and Wonho is English. Kihyun and Hyungwon is Science." Shownu, their senior said and Jooheon nodded. Shownu and Wonho is older 1 year than Jooheon, Kihyun and Hyungwon but they still bestfriends forever.

"Well, see you guys later." Jooheon bid them a goodbye and walk to his class. He sit on his usual place and take out his earphone to hear some songs while study but he froze when he hear y/n fav songs. By My Side by Monsta X, her favourite boy band(It's my fav songs too😭I love you all day~ i love you always~ So in love with yourself~ Naege sarang ereolyeo junnaege jongmal gomawo💜). Reality start to hit him when he realise that he forgot to delete the songs. He's so dumb. He quickly deleted the songs and take a deep breath before he realise it again. He stay calm and do his note.

-

"Um. Hello? Can i sit here?" A guy tapped Jooheon's shoulder and he look up. The guy smile shyly.

"Sure. No one here's tho." He chuckled awkwardly as the guy smile and sit beside him.

"I'm Lee Minhyuk by the way." The guy name Minhyuk hold out his hands to shakes hands with Jooheon and Jooheon smile as he accept it.

"I'm Lee Jooheon. Nice to meet you. Anyways, are you new here? Cause i never saw you." Jooheon ask and the guy name Minhyuk nodded as they pulled their hands away.

"I just moved here and i hope you can help me to get use here cause i'm a little uncomfortable here if i got no friends." Minhyuk said and Jooheon smile.

"We can be bestfriends. I have other bestfriends but they're in different class right now. I can introduce you to them later." Jooheon suggest and Minhyuk nodded. "sure."

-

"Hyung. This is Minhyuk. He's new here." Jooheon introduce Minhyuk to the others and they smile at Minhyuk.

"Nice to meet you Minhyuk. I'm Wonho, this is Shownu, Kihyun and this is Hyungwon." Wonho pointed one by one and Minhyuk nodded.

"Nice to meet you guys too. I bet you guys is older than me and Jooheon since he called you guys hyung earlier " He said and they laugh.

"Wonho and Shownu are. Me and Hyungwon are the same age like you and Honey." Kihyun said and Minhyuk chuckled nervously.

"Oh. Sorry. I though you're older than us since Jooheon called you and Hyungwon, hyung." Minhyuk said and they chuckled.

"It's okay." They continue their talk until rest time is finish. Gladly, all of them is in the same class except Shownu and Wonho.

-

Their class is done and they walk back home together. Minhyuk go with them too since his house is near with Wonho's house.

"See you tomorrow Jooheon-ah. Don't be sad okay?" Shownu whispered as they arrived at Jooheon's house. Jooheon nodded and thanked him before they walk away. His eyes accidently turn to the house thats in front of his house. He immediately turn away and walk inside his house.

He take a shower, eat and do his homework. When he's done doing everything, he fight the urge to stare at the house and decided to sleep early but he can't sleep. His mind still thinking, worried about y/n. He can't forget her. It's not easy and he feel a pain in his heart. It's so hurt like his heart being stabbed repeatedly and it's so deep.

"Jooheon-ah. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay." He smile and y/n look at him worriedly.

"Are you sure?" She ask again and Jooheon nodded while smiling.

He remember that time. He has a headache and y/n saw that he's been massaging his temple all the time. Y/n always care about him, take care of him whenever he's down, always be right beside him, support him and makes him happy like bestfriend did. She's the perfect bestfriend he's ever met. That's the reason why he ask y/n to promise that she didn't leave him cause he can't imagine what will happen to himself if she's not there but she broke their promise. She leave him without any news. She makes him wait for 5 damn years but she never come back and it's hurts him.

He wish that y/n will never exist in his life cause she's the one who makes him happy and she's the same person to hurt him the most.

He want to hate her but he can't.

><><><><><><><><><><><

↪835 Words💜↩