↪Chapter Three↩

He can't sleep. He's sad, hurt and wondering. It's hard for him to forgets her and hurt at the same time. He didn't know what he should do to forget her and stop waiting for her cause deep inside, he knows that she'll never came back again.

Never and impossible.

He already hurt for 5 years, he don't want to hurt more but he can't forget her.

His mind only goes to their memories together, watching movies together, playing games together, study together, and almost do everything together. Jooheon only has her. He has no one else before y/n. He's lonely since the day she disappered suddenly until the 3rd month of not waiting for her. After that he found Shownu, Wonho, Kihyun and Hyungwon. He's glad he has a bestfriends again but he still waiting for her to come back until now. After 5 years of waiting for her to comeback, he still got nothing. Not even a piece of letter from her or what. She just disappered like that. Without news, without anyone knows where she's going included himself, her bestfriends since child.

Suddenly, his phone ringing and he look at the callers name. Kihyun. His new mom.

Jooheon pick his phone up and answer it before he put it on speaker.

"Jooheon-ah. Are you sleeping already?" Kihyun soft voice goes through his ears makes him calm.

"No hyung. Why are you calling?" He ask and he heard a sigh from the other line.

"You should sleep. It's past midnight already. You can't sleep again?" Kihyun ask worriedly and yes, Jooheon almost everyday can't sleep cause thinking of y/n.

"I know hyung but i can't. I think i need a company but it's already midnight, everyone already sleeping so you need to sleep too hyung. Don't worry about me. I'll fall asleep soon if i force myself." He heard a shuffled noise from the other line.

"I'll be there in 3 minutes. Wait for me." And Kihyun hang up before Jooheon can decline his offers. He's gratefull has a caring bestfriends like Kihyun, who's take care of him like a mother and always makes him feel better. Kihyun knows how to makes Jooheon calm down and forget about everything for a while and it's impressed Jooheon himself.

Soon. He got a text from Kihyun that said that he already arrived and Jooheon ran to open the door. Kihyun smile widely as he saw Jooheon.

"Come in hyung. No need to come here at this hour. It's late already." Jooheon said as he walk back to his room and Kihyun follow him from behind.

"i know you'll never sleeping if i didn't makes you fall asleep." Kihyun said and Jooheon sighed in defeat.

Jooheon lay on his bed and Kihyun put the blanket on his body. It's cold because of the aircond and Kihyun patted him until he fall asleep. Kihyun smile when he saw Jooheon already sleeping.

"Sleep well Jooheon. Please forget her. Don't think too much about her cause she already forgets you. I don't like seeing you crying and sad all the time." Kihyun whispered even rough he know Jooheon didn't hear it.

Kihyun go to the guest room and sleep there.

-

The next morning, Kihyun wake up early and make breakfast for him before he go back home cause he need to get ready for school.

Jooheon alarms ringing and he turn it off. He take a shower and wear his school uniform before he go to the guest room to check on Kihyun but he's not there. He knows Kihyun already go back home so he go downstairs and saw a breakfast with a note on it. He chuckled. Kihyun is really act like a mom to him.

Good morning Jooheonnie.
I already go back home to get ready for school so i just left you a breakfast. Hope you like it.
See you at school and don't forget to lock the door before you go out okay?

-Your young flexer;)

Jooheon rolled his eyes and finished the food before he grabbed his bag, wear his shoes, lock the door and he saw Wonho and Minhyuk is walking together.

"Morning. Wait. Where's Shownu hyung?" Jooheon ask Wonho. Usually, Shownu will walk together with Wonho but he didn't saw him today.

"He's not going to school today. He has something to do." Wonho said and Jooheon nodded understandly and his eyes accidently turn to the house, again. Hia face immediately went down and sad.

Wonho saw that and he grabbed Jooheon's hand and drag him with him. Minhyuk was confused but stay quiet and follow them anyway.

"Hye guys. Where's Shownu hyung?" Kihyun ask as he saw them.

"He has something to do today so he didn't go to school." Wonho said and Kihyun nodded. He turn to Jooheon who is looking down and stay quiet. He look at Wonho and raised his eyebrows. Wonho just said "It's the same reason". Kihyun sighed and didn't say anything. He grabbed Jooheon by his shoulder and walk side by side while Minhyuk and Wonho is walking infront of them.

"Has you eat the food that i make earlier?" Kihyun ask and Jooheon hummed.

"Can't you just forget her? Like i know it's hard but can you at least don't think so much about her cause you yourself know that she'll never come back." Kihyun whispered softly so Jooheon will not mad.

Jooheon sighed. "I don't know hyung. I've tried thousands times already but nothing change. My mind always told me that she'll enevr comeback but my heart still told me that she'll be back and i'm so confused hyung which one should i trust. I'm lost hyung. i don't know what should i do to forgets her. I just...can't forget her. It's ajrd hyung." Jooheon raps and Kihyun tried to catch up and gladly he catch it and underatand what Jooheon mean.

"These 5 years of waiting for her, did you saw anyone who you know who has any connection to her? Like cousin, siblings or something." Kihyun ask and Jooheon shakes his head.

"I see nothing. The only thing i saw is, she'll never comeback but my heart betrayed me hyung. My heart still saying that she'll comeback. I know that she'll never comeback. Never ever comeback."

><><><><><><><><><><><
1058 Words💜
Happy Birthday to our Changkyunnie!
Sweet 27 our baby!
I think i'll update this book 4 times a month cause i'm busy with school:(
Like really really busy so i'm sorry if you wait for too long:(
See you guys on the next chapter🥺💜