Chapter Seven

Jooheon eyes widened as he sat up and gasped.

'it's just a dream'

He thought and sighed in relief but he wondered... Is this a sign?

"Jooheon-ah! Wake up!" He flinced when he heard Kihyun shouted from downstairs. That hamster sure has a loud voice.

He sighed and walk to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for school.

-

"Good morning hyung." Jooheon greeted and Kihyun hummed. "Morning. Are you okay?"

Jooheon look at him weirdly. "What do you mean? I'm okay i think."

Kihyun eyed him up and down and sighed. "Joo we don't have school today. It's weekend."

Jooheon eyes widened and look at the date on his phone and it's true.

"I should get ready to meet someone not school!! Aish!" He ran upstairs and change. Kihyun chuckled and shook his head.

After a few minutes, Jooheon come back downstairs and sit across Kihyun who's eating peacefully.

"Joo."

"Hmm?"

"You said earlier that you want to meet someone today. Who is it?" Kihyun ask and Jooheon fell silent. He didn't know if he should told Kihyun about that strangers or not.

"Can you accompany me hyung?" He ask that instead of answering Kihyun's question.

Kihyun furrowed his eye brow. "Where?"

"Meet that someone?"

"Where?"

"Cafe nearby your house."

"Hm..sure."

Jooheon smile until it's shows his cute dimple and Kihyun pokes it.

"Cute."

"Aish hyung stopp" Jooheon blushed and slap Kihyun's hand away from his cheeks.

-

"Where is he?" Kihyun ask as they look around inside the cafe. Jooheon shrugged and open his phone.

He text the guy that want to meet him.

Jooheon
Where are you?
I'm here

Unknown
I'm right behind you hyung

Jooheon immediately turned around and his eyes widened.

Im Changkyun,

Y/n twins brother.

Okay chill guys😌✋
I'm still alive and yeah...i just published this...

Don't forget to stream LOVE Monbebe!
I love that song so so much😭❤️

And... Did you guys know about this?

I must be lying if i said that i didn't feel sad at all...
I'm soooo sad if they decided not to renew their contract with Starship but it's their decision and there must be a reason why they do that and don't feel down or depressed just because of this...

Nothing will last long so we should accept it with open heart and let them go, let them enjoy their own life, and live like a normal people...

They're human too and they have their own life...

I really hope that they'll renewed their contract tho but i'll accept and respect their decision no matter how hurt it is and how sad it is

We're Monbebe, we're strong and we'll love Monsta X forever💜

If you miss them, just remember that they love you so much and they're really thankful to have you as their fans even though they didn't know you...

Remember what they always said,

"Saranghanda Monbebe!"