Chapter 1

LISA POV

Hi!!! I'm Lalisa Manoban, Lisa for short though I'm tall haha. I've been known as Lisa the playful one. I'm not that bad, okay? I just love playing around hehe. Women? Tssss, they're all the same like my mother! I hate them all!

I just got transferred here a month ago. I even made friends, I mean idiot friends.
In that one month Hindi lang kaibigan ang nakilala ko kundi pati narin mga kaaway haha. I'm a rebellious daughter right now I guess?! Whatever!

Kai: Bro! Are you sure, oh I mean are you ready about the bet?

Lisa: What bet?

Jk: The bet! Jennie Kim, remember? You will make her fall in love with you, then break her heart. I mean crash her heart into pieces!

Lisa: ahhh oo nga pala, I almost forgot. When will I start?

Kai: (look at someone) Right Now!

Lisa: now? Are you fvcking serious?! I still want a peaceful life for a week at least!

Kai: Well, if you want to succeed, better hurry now!

Lisa: Why?

Jk: Look at your girl! (Points Jennie and Hanbin) baka maunahan ka pa ng lampa na yun! haha.

Kai: ikaw din bro! Sayang ang 30,000 dollars na pustahan! Alam kong barya lang sayo yun but yeah a bet is a bet. If you lose or back away? We will pay those idiots triple! You know them!

Lisa: Triple???!!! Do you want to see me bald?! If my father knew about this? I'm doomed! You know him, don't you?!

V: Yeah, but you're the one who agreed with our rivals with that kind of bet. That's why you need to do it now! Wala sa grupo natin ang salitang talunan. Go! You know how evil that gay ass Ji Yong!

Kai: You can do it bro! Don't worry, we will support you always.

Lisa: Aissshhh okay, okay.

I fixed myself then started to walk. I acted like I was talking to someone on my phone and looked at the other side and bumped Jennie.

Jennie: (stumbled) aaaahhh.

Hanbin: J-jennie!! (Helped Jennie to stand)

Lisa: Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry, I really do.

Hanbin: You?!!! I know sinadya mo yun!

Lisa: Hey man! I said I didn't mean it. I was talking to someone over my phone and I didn't notice her or even you.

Hanbin: I know you Manoban, stay away from Jennie.

Lisa: woah, I already said sorry. Look, I'm sorry Jennie? Right? I'm really sorry. I'm in a rush so yeah just give me your number so I can make it up to you.

Hanbin: not gonna happen! don't give it to her, Jennie.

Jennie: Hanbin enough. It's okay. Let's just go. We're running late. And Lisa? It's okay. Next time please be careful. Focus on your way.

Hanbin: We'll see each other again, Manoban!!  Let's go Jennie. Can you walk?

Jennie: I said enough Hanbin. She didn't mean it. I can walk and don't worry too much. (Cling to Hanbin and walk while limping)

Lisa: (saw Jennie limping and felt guilty) Bakit ganito nararamdaman ko ngayon? Aishhh, never mind! Just go with the Bet Manoban. (mumbles)

Tinignan ko ang mga kaibigan kong iiling iling habang tumatawa. Mga mokong na to! Aiish!! I composed myself and went to our class room.