Chapter 15

KAI

As soon as Lisa, V and JK left. I excused myself to go outside for fresh air. Then I used that to call someone.

Kai: Ji! They're on their way now. (Said while looking around and checking if there's someone who can hear him)

Kai: Are you sure your men are on standby? I will make the other sleep then I'll ring your men to come inside later.

Kai: Don't worry, Lisa and her friends are all Id|ots! They know nothing.

Kai: They'll be gone soon! Hahaha. I'll make sure na madadala ko sayo si Jennie tonight! Just prepare the money and of course One taste is enough for me.

Kai: Okay, I'll go now. Bye! See you!

I ended the call and go back inside while whistling. I'm so happy! Finally matitikman ko na din si Jennie! Hindi nila alam na pinaikot ko lang silang lahat hahaha. This is all about money! I want more money and this b|tch cost billions!

Jisoo: Kai?

Kai: Yes, Jisoo?

Jisoo: Have you seen Jennie outside?

Kai: (shocked) Jennie? N-no. Why?

Jisoo: She went out too for fresh air. Haven't you seen her?

Kai: I-i didn't. Well I'll look for her then.

Jisoo: Okay, just tell her to rest now. Thank you. I'll be going to our room now. Chaeng is crying, you know.

Kai: Tell her to stop crying, Lisa and the others will go back safe. And No worries, Unnie. I'll go now. (Bow and Leave)

Jennie went outside? What if she heard me? That's impossible kasi wala naman ako narinig o nakita kanina. Aishhh! That b|tch!
I was about to exit the house when Jennie appeared.

Kai: J-jennie?

Jennie: (smiled to Kai) Yes Kai? I thought you're outside?

Kai: (sigh in relief) I just got here now Hehe. By the way, want some hot drinks? Coffee or tea?

Jennie: A tea will do, Thank you. Ahmmm can you bring that to my room? I want to change clothes now. I'll drink it there. Hehe

Kai: No worries! I'll get it right away. I'll make it for all of us then.

Jennie: Thank you so much, Kai.

Kai: I'll just knock on your door. (Bow and go to kitchen)

I make tea for all of us and of course this is one of my plans. Make them sleep! I poured a powder on their drink and put it on a tray. I look around then go to Jennie's room. The door is open so I just go straight. Seems the b|tch is still in the bathroom. I sat on the chair and relaxed. I closed my eyes for a while, but I'm getting impatient. The clock is ticking. I was about to stand up when I saw Jennie in front of me.

Kai: J-jennie?

Jennie: Fvxk you!!! (Slap Kai continuously)

Kai: what the hel| are you doing?!!! (Pushed Jennie)

Jennie: (fell on the floor) I-i heard it all! You fvcking Ev|l!! h-how can you do that?!! (Shouts while crying)

Kai: (laugh hard) sssshhh, don't cry kitten! Aren't you going to congratulate me? For being the best actor here? Haha come on give me a hug! (About to hug Jennie)

Jisoo: (kick Kai's back) Don't you dare touch Jennie!!!

Kai: fvck!

Rosé: I knew it! Jennie Unnie is right! Y-you betrayed us! (About to slap Kai)