Chapter 2

JENNIE

As soon as I walked inside my unit, Jisoo Unnie ran to me and hugged me tightly.

Jisoo: Oh my gosh Jendeukie! I'm so sorry for not able to fetch you. Akala ko may masama ng nangyari sayo! Where have you been?

Jennie: I'm fine Unnie. Just got into some trouble but yeah I'm totally fine. Long story Unnie.

Jisoo: okay, okay. Come on, I'll get you hot Choco to warm you, go get change before you catch a cold. I don't want you to get sick or else I'll feel guilty. I'm sorry again, Jendeukie.

Jennie: Aigoo, I'm a strong woman and you know that unnie. I'll just get change and let's watch a movie later, okay? Don't over react, I'm really fine and it's not even your fault. I told you to stop being my driver. I can ride a cab or a b-bus.

Jisoo: A BUS? You've got to be kidding me! Don't even try to do that, Jendeukie. We both know na Hindi ka pwedeng sumakay sa bus! Paano kung atakihin ka na naman ulit ha? I mean your anxiety! I don't want that to happen again Jennie. Please, let me do the driving for you. I promised to your M-mom and to your D-dad, that I will be by your side no matter what happens. I will be your big sister forever.

Jennie: U-unnie.....(hug Jisoo tightly) Thank you for everything. I-i know I've been bothering you too much. I promise to make it up to you and Pasta. I will study and work hard to pay for your kindness.

Jisoo: You don't really have to do that, Jen. makita ka lang namin na maayos at masaya? Yun lang malaking balik na samin yun. We're not just friends here Jennie, we are more like sisters. Besides, you always helped us by doing household chores and even paying half of the expenses! Like duh?!!

Jennie: I know but---

Jisoo: no buts and enough with the drama. Pasta will wake up anytime soon, I will just prepare your hot Choco and wait for our Pasta to wake up and we will eat dinner, Arasso?

Jennie: Okay, Unnie. Aishhh. I'll go now. (Kiss Jisoo's cheeks and went to her room)

I got my clothes to wear and went inside the bathroom. After doing my stuff, I walk out to see Jisoo unnie and Pasta hugging each other so I tiptoed while covering my mouth and.....

Jennie: BOOOOOO!!!

Jisoo/Rosé: (startled and jump, Jisoo bump her head to Rosé )

Rosé: ouchh! Unnie!!! Oh my gosh! Do you want us to die early?!! You made my heart jump! You're so bad!

Jennie: PFFFFTTTT! I-i'm sorry, hahahaha.

Jisoo: Seriously Jendeukie?!! Why did you do that?!! My head hurts! aishhh!

Jennie: hahaha I'm sorry okay? Hahaha tssssk. Sayang! I should've recorded it! Hahahaha.

Jisoo: Aigoo! Pasalamat kang pandak ka!

Jennie: woah?! Hahaha did I just hear you called me like that Unnie? I'm still an inch taller than you, you know. Hahaha

Rosé: Oh my god Jennie Unnie, you're so mean hahahaha. Nice one! (thumbs up)

Jisoo: For real?! You two bullying me again?!! Wag kayong kakain ng mga niluto ko! (Turn around and about to walk out)

Jennie: (mouthed Rosé to run to Jisoo)

Rosé: (mouthed Jennie that they'll do it together)

We ran to Jisoo Unnie and clung to her arms like kids. I can still feel a little pain on my ankle but I ignored it. At first Jisoo Unnie just rolled her eyes but then we know she loves us so yeah she even fed us both and made us hot Choco too. We decided to watch movies while drinking hot Choco, this is our kind of bonding. After a few more hours, I looked at the two who're sleeping like a koala, hugging each other while snoring loudly. I smiled and went to get them a blanket so they won't catch a cold. After I cleaned everything I went to my room to sleep.