Chapter 12

JENNIE (cont.)

The next thing I knew I woke up feeling someone beside me and that was Lisa. We're both naked! Then I remembered everything and just continued my acting. I can't tell her. I know she'll just stop me.....

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Jennie: And yeah that's it. I just want you to know that you don't have to be sorry, Lili. You are a wonderful person. Thank you for telling me about that bet that night, though unintentional hehe.

Lisa: Y-you're crazy smart but mean, Nini! H-how did you do that? You don't know how g-guilty I am for everything.

Jennie: I know but I don't really have a choice. I know Ji-Yong did that just to get me! You are just a victim.

Lisa: Kahit na Nini!! Look what he has done to you?! He hurt you!! Please Nini, don't ever do that again. Arasso?

Jennie: I'm sorry, but I can't promise you that Lili. If I need to save you? I will save you even if that can send me to heaven. (Hug Lisa)

Lisa: and I won't allow that to happen. I know this is too early Nini, but I want you to know that....that I-i ....

Jennie: You what? Calm down Lili. Relax.

Lisa: I want you to know that I-I like you.

Jennie: L-lili...

Lisa: I-it's okay if you don't feel the same way. It's okay, y-you don't need to reciprocate my f-feelings.

Jennie: Ssshhh, It's okay. Relax, you're shaking haha. I wanna tell you something.

Lisa: I'm sorry, kinda nervous you know. D-don't mind me, Nini. It's okay if you don't fe---------(shocked)

Jennie: (kissed Lisa) Happy now? 

Lisa: N-nini.... W-why???

Jennie: bakit? Hindi mo ba nagustuhan? I mean okay I-i'm sorry. (About to stand)

Lisa: Nini! (Hug Jennie)

Jennie: (hide her smile)

Lisa: So......

Jennie: So????

Lisa: W-what's your p-plan now? I mean yeah we both have feelings for each other and we kis-----

Jennie: (kissed Lisa)

Lisa: (shocked but responded)

I kissed her again! I can't describe what I'm feeling. I just want her beside me, always! I think I'm in love with Lisa and I'm happy that we're both feeling the same way.

We're both panting when we parted. Still head to head while smiling to each other. I can't help myself not to get teary.

Lisa: ssssshhhhh don't cry, Nini.(hug Jennie)

Jennie: I'm just happy, Lili. I don't  really know how to thank you for everything. I never thought na mangyayari pa sa akin ito, I mean hindi ko akalaing may magmamahal pa sakin at ipaparamdam kung gaano ako kahalaga. You made me love myself too, Lili.

Lisa: No worries, Nini. I admit that I hated all the women before and then you happened! You made me realize that hating others, especially women, won't do any good. So it's a tie! Nini. We just helped each other. I want you to know that I, Lalisa Manoban will forever Love and protect you, Jennie Ruby Jane Kim! Saranghae Nini.

Jennie: Nado saranghae, Lili. I love you so so much! (Hug Lisa)

Lisa: I know I'm not as perfect as other men but I assure you that I will love you kahit sa kabilang buhay pa! ( Hug Jennie too)