Chapter 5

JISOO

It's been a week since that day. I want to talk to Lisa. I need to know what happened between her and Jennie, but Chaeng told me to just wait for them to open up. I didn't see Jennie cry again for too long and I hate seeing her like that. She's busy with work and school. I mean she is overworking again.
I was preparing breakfast when I saw her rubbing both of her eyes.

Jisoo: Good morning, J-jen. Sit down and eat with us. Rosé will be here anytime soon.

Jennie: Morning Unnie. Thank you. I'm so hungry. I'm so tired last night from work and I wasn't able to eat.

Jisoo: Aissh! I told you to stop overworking yourself and don't ever skip meals. Jen please, you being sick is the last thing I don't want to happen.

Rosé: What a stubborn baby you have here babe! (Hug Jisoo).

Jisoo: Morning babe. Sit down too. Let's eat.

Rosé: morning too and of course good morning pretty wifey! Please stop causing headaches to my Babe. Look at her pouty lips. She's so cute. (Went to hug Jennie)

Jennie: morning hubby! Yaaahh I'm still the cutest okay? Haha.

Jisoo: okay, okay. Let's just eat bago lumamig ang mga niluto ko.

We eat while chatting about some random stuff. We didn't open the topic about Lisa. I don't want to change the good vibes we have here right now.

Jennie: Unnie, Hubby I need to tell you something.

Jisoo: What is it, Jen?

Rosé: go ahead, wifey.

Jennie: I took a 2 weeks l-leave. Work and school. I-I need to go to my U-uncle.

Jisoo: 2 weeks? for real? Bakit ang tagal naman yata? And when are you going?

Jennie: Y-yes Unnie. My u-uncle needs me. Besides, I've been missing them. I want to spend some time for t-them. I'll go Friday afternoon.

Rosé: Well I think that's a great idea, wifey. You need a long rest. Hindi yung puro ka nalang pagpapagod dito.

Jisoo: I guess I'm gonna miss my Jendeukie.

Jennie: I-i'm gonna miss you too, Unnie and Hubby. T-take care of each other okay? Don't fight, I'm not here to stop you. Haha

Rosé: Just take care of yourself too, wifey. Please don't skip meals. I swear I will pinch your cheeks non stop. We will contact your uncle and auntie.

Jennie: yaaaah, n-no need for that. Do you have their new number?

Jisoo: Wala pa, ipapapasa ko palang sayo haha.

Jennie: I-i won't give it to you. hahaha I'm sure you'll just say things against me. I know you Kim Jisoo!

Jisoo: K-KIM JISOO???!!

Jennie: J-just kidding, Unnie hahaha. I love you both. Promise I'll take care of myself. Trust me.

Rosé: Okay that's enough. Finish your food.

Jennie: Aye aye! Hubby!

Jisoo: You want more rice?

Jennie: I'm full, Unnie.

Rosé: I want more please.

Jisoo: Okay, right away babe!

After we ate, Jennie went to her room to take a bath. Rosé and I sat in the living room and decided to watch movies.

Jisoo: Babe?

Rosé: hmmm?

Jisoo: Do you think Jennie is telling the truth? I mean, about her Uncle? I never heard they're that close to each other.