Chapter 10

LISA

That time I had breakfast with my friends and my dad. He said that we have the police as our back ups for the plan. My dad told us that he already planned everything about how we can save Jennie. I'm so amazed. He's a real Manoban. He has connections too. I guess being a businessman is not that bad.

They told me not to go there alone, and of course the stubborn me didn't listen. I still went there, pero hindi ako nagpapakita kahit kanino lalong-lalo na Kay Jennie. I just stayed inside my car and watched her from a safe distance. There's this one time I almost ran to them because Ji Yong punched her on the stomach. I don't know the reason why. I wanted to go and drag her out at that time, but I stopped myself from doing that. I need to stick with our plan. Baka lalo lang saktan ng gag*ng yun si Jennie kapag nagpakita ako.

Now, we will be attending a party. Yeah Businessmen's party. I don't really want to go, but my dad told me na kailangan niyang isama ako. We're here now walking at the entrance. I'm just glad that we are wearing masks because it was a masquerade party and I don't know why my dad invited my friends too. Siguro naisip niya na baka mabored ako. I'm feeling nervous and I don't know why? Aishhh, sana matapos na ang gabing ito. I just want to lay in my bed.

Mr. Manoban: Are you okay, Baby?

Lisa: Y-yes Dad.

Mr. Manoban: You sure? Don't worry I have a surprise for you later.

Lisa: yaaahh! Dad! You're making me even more nervous.

Mr. Manoban: sssshhhhh, let's just go.

...

I roamed around and there I saw my friends sitting at one table, kahit naman nakamask kami ay kilalang kilala ko pa din sila. They're talking and they wave at me when they see us. I excused myself to Dad, he just nodded and smiled because he's also talking to some of his business partners.

Rosé: You look handsome tonight, Monkey!

Lisa: Tonight only??

Jisoo: Yup! Only for tonight because you're wearing a mask. (smirk)

All: (laughs)

Lisa: You're so mean, Unnie! I hate you!

Kai: You guys are so funny hahaha

JK: anyway, ano ba gagawin natin dito?

Lisa: I don't know either. I'll ask dad if we can go home early or maybe after we eat?

V: That's a good idea! Let's go to your place and drink there, Bro!

Lisa: Alright, let's just stay still for a few minutes.

The event started, we ate and yeah listened to some boring speeches. I asked Dad if we could go home early but he didn't let us. So we didn't have any choice. I guess the party is about to end too.

Host: Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention please? This party is about to end and we have the final program. We thought of something about how we can help the orphans more. You all know that we are supporting an orphanage right?

All: (nodding)

MC: Now we call it, "BIDDING FOR A CAUSE!". We have a pretty and gorgeous lady here, she will be our main prize. Kung sino ang may pinaka mataas na offer? You will have the chance to be with her for the rest of the night. Just please a simple reminder, No touching and just respect the Lady. We are doing this for a cause okay? The Lady is already engaged, we are just lucky that her FIANCÉ is go for this game. So this is just a friendly game.

Mr. Lee: Let's start now!! (Shouts)

MC: Woah! Excited, Mr. Lee? Haha.

Mr. Lee: kind of? Haha