Chapter 3

JENNIE

I'm still waiting for Lisa to fetch me here in our unit. I told Jisoo Unnie and Rosé about this, but I didn't tell Lisa's name yet. I want to introduce Lisa personally. That's why I told Lisa to pick me here but Lisa suddenly messaged me that she will be late for a personal reason. They both gasp.

Jisoo: Jen, I'm sorry but Chaeng and I need to go now. I will just d-drive her somewhere. I also have an important meeting.

Chaeng: Y-yeah, we can still meet that new friend/lover of yours next time right?

Jennie: She's not my lover, she's just a friend okay? Haha. Now, go and take care. I understand you both. Please message me when you safely get there. (Hug the two)

Jisoo: Same here, enjoy your date Jendeukie. See you later. Don't go home late. Arasso?!

Jennie: Yes Mom!

Chaeng: Alright let's go, bab---U-unnie. Hehe

Jisoo: Okay, bye Jen.

The two walked out. I fixed myself and waited for Lisa. She arrived after 15 minutes.

Lisa: Y-you ready?

Jennie: Yeah, let's go? I'm hungry na hehe. Sayang di kita napakilala sa mga kaibigan ko.

Lisa: Let's go, hmmm sorry for that, dumpling. Promise next time, I will.

Jennie: Okay.

Lisa held my arms carefully as we walked until we reached her car. She opened the door for me and I found it sweet. I don't know but I'm starting to like Lisa, I mean I don't know what I'm feeling because I'm really confused. She's very nice and I find her bubbly, funny and a sweet talker. I never felt this before. I even forget my problems just by simply talking to her. Aishhh Jennie Kim, stop it. You know you can't be in a relationship for now. You need to focus on your study, remember? This whole thing with Lisa is just a friendship thingy.

Lisa: a-are you okay Jennie? You seem out of this world Hahaha. I'm calling you a hundred times now.

Jennie: I-i'm okay, hundred times your as$! Hahaha.

After a few minutes we arrived at our destination. I'm so amazed! We're at a theme park!

Jennie: Yaahhh, Lisa!

Lisa: Yes dumpling?

Jennie: Thank you! I've always wanted to go to a place like this! Aarrghh let's gooo...(run like a kid)

Lisa: Yaaaahhhh!!! Dumpling! Wait for me! I thought you're hungry? We can eat first, you know.

Jennie: Let's eat later. I'm so excited to try all the rides here. Come on!

Lisa: woah! Okay, okay, calm down kiddo! HAHAHA

Jennie: whatever! (Roll her eyes and cling to Lisa's arm)

We were walking while talking when I suddenly bumped into someone.

Jennie: ouch! (Look at the person) J-jisoo Unnie?????

Jisoo: Oh my gosh! J-jennie?! W-what are you doing h-here?

Jennie: (about to talk)

Chaeng: (cling to Jisoo's arm and talk) Babe! Can we ride tha-------- Jennie Unnie?!!! M-monkey??!! What the heck?!

Lisa/Jennie: BABE?????!!!

I looked at Lisa then to Jisoo unnie then to Chaeng.

Jisoo: (serious face) Why are you with Jennie?