Chapter 5

----

Archer and Delta ran after Andromeda, who was inches in front of the two. 

"An-Andro! Wait up!" Archer cried out, running out of energy to run. Andromeda kept running, summoning a boulder to block their path. The two quickly skidded to a stop, Delta almost falling over. "Ah, shit." 

Archer had fearful eyes. He was afraid, wondering if anything was going to happen to Andromeda. "Delta.. is.. she going to be okay?" He turned to Delta, tears in his eyes.

"Pretty sure, she can protect herself pretty well." Delta sighed. "Doesn't mean I'm not worried, though." 

"Was this Nix's doing?" A voice spoke out, not one that the two recognized. "Who's there?" Delta asked defensively, water beginning to spiral around him. "Calm down, I'm not here to hurt you." A woman who looked about 20 years old walked towards Delta. Red hair, blonde hair tufts, bright orange eyes to the point where they seemed like they were glowing. "Again, who are you?" Delta repeated. "Cosma. Nix's older sister." The woman answered. "L-Listen! If you're here to hurt us like Nix did, we won't let you!" Archer shouted out, an attempt to warn Cosma. Delta patted Archer on the back, reassuring Archer that they'll both be okay. 

Archer looked at Delta, holding eye contact with the other for a few seconds before nodding his head. "So, why are you coming to us?" Delta stepped closer towards Cosma, still keeping his guard up. 

"I'm here to get rid of my brother."

That statement set Delta back a little, as he slightly stepped back before Archer called out. "Hey, I don't think.. you should say that in front of Delta..!" Cosma paused, before nodding. "May I ask why?" 

Archer was about to answer before Delta cut him off. "No, Archer, I can answer this." Archer nodded and Delta took a breath in. "My brother's trying to kill me, Jupiter. You may know them, you may not." 

"Jupiter, you say?" 

"Yes."

"I'll keep an eye out."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. But, don't think I'll join your little team because of this. I just want to get rid of my brother and those who follow him." 

Delta nodded, understanding what was just said. "Still, thank you. I appreciate it." 

As Cosma left, Delta and Archer turned back to the boulder. It seemed to be gone? "Huh, that's weird." Delta looked at the path in front of him, grabbing Archer's arm. "C'mon, let's go!" 

Archer flinched a little when Delta grabbed his arm, but had a smile on his face. "Yeah!"

Delta made his way to the warehouse, dragging Archer behind him.

----

Neptune dragged Merid along, hopping over debris that was on the sidewalk. "Come on, where are they..?" She stopped, and looked around whilst panicking. A voice called out, one you probably couldn't take seriously. "You're not going anywhere!" 

Neptune let out an annoyed sigh, and turned back. Where was she.. where was Merid?

A building.. full of other Alamandrians, and they were partying? In a war? No, this wouldn't sit right with Neptune. These people should be doing something! They're all in danger as she breathes!

A unique figure moved out from the crowd, and stepped up onto the stage. Long, brown hair with pink hair tufts that reached to her waist, a red zip-up hoodie, and a flower hairpin. She tapped the microphone a few times to get everyone's attention, as Neptune watched her movements closely she spoke.