𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝘼/𝙉

I know I haven't updated in a while. I'm sorry for those who have been waiting, and I know I owe the readers an explanation.

I've been neglecting this book and failed to add more chapters. And if I did start writing, I'd think that it isn't sufficient, so I end up deleting everything and start from square one.

It was a constant cycle of making and deleting drafts until I realized that I was forcing myself to write. Chapters don't come out how I want them to be because I lacked the same enthusiasm I had when I first started this book. I need to be honest with everyone (and myself) that I'm not as into Harry Potter as I was years ago.

I enjoy writing and I never want to stop writing. Reading and creating fanfiction has a special place in my heart, but I don't want to publish poorly-written chapters. You readers deserve better than that. I'm not saying I'm going to discontinue the book, but I also won't be updating for a long time.

I'll probably start focusing on my other draft books (as for when I'll publish them, not really sure, or if I even want to publish them ) and just practice writing.

I'll delete this note if I ever come back to this book. Thank you to my readers for all the votes, follows, and reads! I appreciate them so much. I hope you guys have a good day or night❤️