Chapter 5

Jirou sprinted like a frightened rabbit all the way back to her dorm room, closing the door behind her quickly and turning the lock.  She rested her back against the door, hand reflexively hovering over her heart as if to calm it. Sliding down onto the floor, she put her head in her hands, taking deep breaths.

Bakugou had kissed her...on the neck.  He had flirted with her...sexually. He was obviously turned on by her. Bakugou Katsuki, the most elusive boy in school, desired her.  She had no idea what to think, except that she was extremely turned on and scared witless of her body’s visceral response to him.

She had never been with anyone before.  Sure, she’d had offers - coughKaminariandMinetacough - but she was a firm believer in only getting with someone she had feelings for, and she really didn’t have feelings for anyone who had pursued her.  Sure, she had some unrequited crushes here and there, but they were fleeting and few and far between. Bakugou, though...she hadn’t even dared to think he would be a possibility. To think that she would even be on his radar was almost ludicrous to consider, and yet...it was true. He wanted her. Well, he hadn’t admitted to that out loud, but if the monster in his pants had any say, it was clear his body wanted her, at least.

Feeling marginally calmed down, she stood up and went into her bathroom to shower.  Thank the gods for upperclassmen status. It was extremely disconcerting to have to share a communal shower area in her younger years, what with the pervs always lurking in her class.  She turned on the water and stripped down. Pulling back the shower curtain, she stepped into the steamy downpour with a sigh. Nothing felt better than a hot shower. Well, Bakugou’s muscular body pressing her into the wall earlier felt pretty damn good. She didn’t have much to go off of, though, to say that it was the best thing going as of yet.  She also had no idea if he planned on pursuing her, or if that was just a one time fluke but...her mind started to wander into more heated territory.

When she returned to her room, she had opted to leave the door unlocked, in the hopes that a certain someone would come and finish what he started.  She stood naked in the shower, anticipating his arrival, but she didn’t have to wait long before she heard her door creak open. She stood under the stream of hot water with bated breath.  Suddenly, her curtain flung open, and she gasped. She hadn’t even heard him approach. His eyes traveled wildly over her nude form, their crimson color burning with want.  Without taking his eyes off of her, he took off his uniform bit by bit - a minor strip tease - until he was completely nude before her onyx gaze. 

Jirou moaned, kneading her breast, her other hand wandering lower to play with her clit.  She wanted so badly to know what he looked like underneath all of those layers, but she would just have to settle for her imagination.

His erection jutted out from his lower body, large and proud and throbbing.  He wanted her...and badly. Without saying anything, he stepped into the shower with her, dragging the curtain shut as he entered.  There was a raging fire in his eyes as he stepped towards her, pulling her against him and effectively trapping his erection between their slick bodies.  His hands roamed over her shoulders and lower back, stroking and massaging her flesh in all the right places until it wasn’t just the shower that was making her wet.  He pulled away a bit, taking her face into his surprisingly soft hands. He then kissed her passionately, his tongue delving into her mouth, exploring and thrusting in and out, mimicking how desperately he wanted to be inside her.

Jirou entered one digit into her dripping sex, curling it up into the spot that never failed to make her cum.  Fuck, she was close...and the guy in her fantasy had just started to touch her.