Chapter 15

Jirou’s entire body was aflame, and no, it was not just from the exertion of fighting the almighy Lord Explosion Murder for an inordinate amount of time. She was experiencing an entirely different kind of heat. Everywhere Katsuki’s body touched hers tingled like hundreds of mini static shocks, each one bursting one after another endlessly until she no longer noticed the coldness of the dirt floor against her backside, instead feeling only pleasure. 

She gasped audibly as his hot mouth engulfed her right nipple through the thin fabric of her sports bra. His slightly pointed teeth scraped against her clothed areola, and she had to swallow back a scream from how fucking good it felt.  He pulled back from her damp breast and latched his teeth onto the bottom hem of her bra, yanking the fabric up until both of her breasts sprang free from their confines.  

He hummed at her bare chest, clearly pleased by the sight, and bent down again to suck on one of her exposed dusty rose-colored nipples. She felt herself grow damper than she had ever been before, and that’s saying something.  Since their last intimate encounter, she honestly did not think that was even possible, and yet…

Katsuki’s hand, slick with his nitroglycerin-laden sweat, sneaked between their bodies and beneath the waistband of her shorts and underwear, finding her clit with ease. His naturally lubed fore and middle fingers felt like heaven as they swirled around her throbbing nub with flawless precision, as if he intuitively knew exactly where and how she liked to be touched.  She groaned and thrust upwards with her pelvis, and as she was soaking wet, his two fingers dipped slightly inside her. 

She moaned and thrust some more, and Katsuki let her breast fall out of his mouth with a loud pop as he let her work herself desperately over his fingers like a woman starved.  After a few moments of his digits vanishing inside her slick hole, he growled darkly, the sound rumbling deep in his chest and vibrating straight to her core. He added a third finger and growled again, Jirou moaning deeply as he stretched her tight passage just a little more .  It stung some, but truthfully, she liked it.  She really liked it. 

Katsuki attached his hungry mouth to her left breast, mimicking his previous actions by biting down on her nipple and sucking to soothe the slight sting away. He repeated this ministration again and again to both of her breasts, all while fingering her just right. His blunt nails scraped against the fleshy patch of nerves deep within her channel on a ‘come hither’ motion, and she couldn't stop herself from shouting pleasure. Katsuki nipped her a little harder in response, but Jirou didn’t mind the sharp sensation of his biting in the least bit. In fact, it felt good. Every lick, every nip, every thrust from his fingers merely bringing her closer and closer to what she could only describe as pure ecstasy. 

Katsuki’s thumb brushed over her clit as his fingers worked her faster and faster, slamming into her at a merciless pace she was never quite able to achieve on her own. As his free hand took the nipple not being sucked into his hot mouth between his thumb forefinger and pinched, it was all the sensation she needed to tip over the edge. Her orgasm slammed into her with the full force of a runaway freight train, but before she could vocalize her pleasure, Katsuki pulled away from her breast and swallowed her peaking cry with his mouth, tongue dueling against hers and mimicking the actions of his fingers. Jirou’s vaginal walls pulsed and clamped down on Katsuki’s fingers violently, her whole body shuddering at the intensity of her climax.  

Her consciousness felt like it was soaring up above the clouds. She wondered, briefly, hazily, if this is what it felt like to fly.