Chapter 11

Jirou’s legs were quaking as she tried and failed to untangle her lower limbs from around Bakugou’s neck and shoulders. Pressing a kiss to one of her inner thighs, the man in question helped her scooch off of him, supporting her as she stood upright. Before she was fully aware of her surroundings, taking a bit to come down from the high of her orgasm, Bakugou had apparently slipped his erection deftly back into his pants and pulled up the zipper.  She went to reach for him and made a small, distressed sound when she couldn’t take him into her hands again. She wanted to make sure he got off, too. She had no desire to ever be considered selfish in matters such as this.

“It’s okay, princess,” he told her, understanding what she was trying to do.  He took one of her hands into his much larger ones, holding their clasped hands between them.  His palms were sweaty, but she didn’t mind. “This was about you, not me. I just wanted to show you how much I want you, and to make up for being such a dick to you recently.”

Realizing her current state of undress, she felt slightly mortified by it despite having just had her lady bits pressed against Bakugou’s eager mouth.  She reluctantly pulled out of Bakugou’s grasp and began wiggling her panties back on, slightly clumsily in the dark. 

“But,” she protested, adjusting the straps of her dress and rebuckling her harness. “I want to please you, too.  I...I don’t know if I’m any good at it, as I’ve never tried, but...I want to try, with you. Please?” she implored him, hoping the sincerity of her plea came across in her tone.

He chuckled a little, lightly bumping his forward against hers.  “I would love nothing more than to have your lips wrapped around my cock, princess,” his warm breath puffed out and down across her face.  “But I want to have you fully naked for that, and I want to have the lights on...to watch you take me into that delectably heart-shaped mouth of yours.”

“Bakugou,” she let a little moan slip out. “You have such a dirty mouth.”

“Katsuki,” he corrected her.  “And are you complaining?” She could tell he was grinning like a madman by his inflections.

“Definitely not,” she assured him.  “Just stating the obvious, but...if you don’t want me ripping off your pants in the next ten seconds to suck on that cock of yours, you probably should stop teasing me.  It’s turning me on.”

“Noted,” he laughed.  “You ready to go back out there?”

She checked her appearance using her phone light and a compact.  Her lipstick was faded but not smudged and her cheek makeup was still in place.  Thank god for setting spray. She looked up at Katsuki and noticed his lips were a little tinted in the dim light.  Wetting her thumb with her tongue, she swiped at his smirking mouth to smudge away the lipstick residue. 

“Well, we don’t look like total wrecks, so yeah, I guess. Let’s boogie.”

“You’re such a dork,” he laughed again, bumping his shoulder into hers playfully.

“And are you complaining?” she flirted.

“Definitely not.” 

----

Katsuki, to the surprise of everyone, ended up sticking it out at the club the entire night...that is, until Birthday Girl Toru proclaimed that she wanted to play Spin the Bottle back at the dorms.  Everyone, effectively liquored up, agreed to it - even Four-Eyes, their normally strict class president had a difficult time protesting the prospect of late-night shenanigans - much to the chagrin of Katsuki and Jirou. So, Jirou’s hand in his, they both returned to the dorms along with all of their very drunk classmates to engage in what would certainly be ‘an experience.’