Chapter 6

Katsuki had no clue what exactly possessed him to kiss Jirou at that moment.  It was as if she was Jupiter, and he Europa. He couldn’t help but be drawn into her gravitational pull.  He was always the sun, the center of his own universe. Everything revolved around him...but with Jirou, he suddenly felt like his perspective was changing trajectory entirely. He felt...out of control and completely out of his element. He thought he would hate feeling like that, feeling vulnerable...but he didn’t.  It invigorated him beyond anything he had ever experienced. Why had it taken him so long to fully notice her? Why exactly had he thought her unworthy of his attention? He didn't know how to answer any of these questions right now, but what he did know was that he was thoroughly enjoying making out with her.

The little noises she was making in the back of her throat were driving him wild with lust. Analyzing this in hindsight, it wasn’t a shock that, for Bakugou, experiencing lustful passion for someone for the first time was as all-consuming and explosive as a collapsing star.  He was rarely introspective enough to connect the dots like this, however.

Her lips tasted just like her scent...like cherries and an unidentifiable spice.  Coincidentally, cherry used to be his favorite flavor. Used to be, because now, cherry by itself it was too bland in comparison to the delectable taste of her.  He pulled away from her delicious mouth to kiss her neck, this time more intensely than before.  He licked and sucked and nipped at her skin until he drug a deep moan out of her. His cock twitched in his pants in response.  He wanted desperately to draw that reaction out of her again and again.

Lips and tongues battling once more, he put his hands on her waist and picked her up, growling softly into her mouth when she wrapped her legs around his waist. He felt Jirou's backpack slide off and thud on the floor as she wrapped her arms around his neck.  He pressed her into the wall and let her feel how hard he was for her, grinding directly into her core.

“Bakugou!”  Jirou moaned his name, and it was the sweetest sound he’d ever heard.  He wondered how it would feel to have her call him Katsuki. He’d leave that for another time, though. It might be his undoing.

“I want you so bad, princess,” Katsuki confessed against her lips, but then he pulled away, looking into her eyes. Her face was flushed, lips swollen from their kissing.  He didn’t think he’d ever seen anything more beautiful than her in this moment. “Do you want me to stop?”

“I...I don’t know,” Jirou answered, voice breathy. She dug her hands into his hair, and he groaned in pleasure as her nails lightly scratched his head.  “This is all happening so fast, but I...Can we…” She trailed off, uncertain.

“Can we what?”  Katsuki nuzzled his face between her neck and shoulder, just holding her close to him.  As much as he wanted to continue, he also wanted to make sure he had her consent. He needed to make sure she desired him as much as he desired her.

“Can we take things slow?” Jirou asked hesitantly. “I...I’ve never done anything like this before. It’s embarrassing, but...you’re actually the first person I’ve ever even kissed.”  She reddened, turning her face away from him in embarrassment. “I hope you don’t find me lame for admitting that to you…”

“I don’t,” he said roughly, gently raising her chin up so she locked eyes with him once more.  “You're my first, too."

Jirou's eyes widened. "Wait, really?"

"Really." As he touched their noses together he saw her smile shyly.  The sight of that smile made something warm start to bloom in his chest.

"We can take things as slow as you want. I’ll let you set the pace, okay? You tell me to stop, and I'll always comply,” he told her reassuringly.

Jirou nodded, her smile lop-sided now.

'How is it possible to be so innocent and yet sexy at the same time?' He thought in wonder.

Adjusting her arms around his neck, she ruffled his hair affectionately, and he gave her a playful scowl.  She giggled and the warm feeling in his chest bloomed brighter. “Okay. Sounds good. I guess that makes me the boss though, eh?” She waggled her eyebrows at him, attempting to flirt.

Katsuki’s cock twitched again as he imagined her slim figure scantily clad in lingerie, standing over him in bed and ordering him around.  Definitely filing that image away for later.

He put his mouth right next to her ear. “I guess it does, princess.” He pulled back and grinned ferally at her.

“Oh.” Jirou seemed struck speechless, her blush renewed.  “You can put me down, you know? If I’m too heavy?” 

“No need to be self-conscious,” Katsuki chided her, shuffling her up higher on his waist.  Jirou squeaked. “You weigh practically nothing.”

“If you’re sure…” She sounded skeptical.

“I am.”  He turned them around so his back was against the wall instead.  Taking them both to the floor, he rearranged her so she was sitting in his lap more comfortably, facing him.  She sighed and rested her head against his chest, snuggling in. They stayed like that for a few long moments.

“This is nice,” Jirou said contentedly, after awhile.

“Good.” His voice was gruff and low. He cleared his throat. “We should probably get back, though.  As much as I’d like to sit here with you longer, I have to get to bed.”

“Oh, that’s right, I forgot,” Jirou teased. “You’re an old man with a strict 9 o’clock bedtime.”

He scoffed.  “You better watch it, missy. Or else.”

“Or else what?” She smirked.

He pinched her ass cheek, and she squealed. “Hey!”

“I warned you,” he said, chuckling a little.

Jirou looked a little surprised. “You should laugh more often. You have a nice laugh.”

“Note taken, princess. Now, let’s get going, shall we?”  

Jirou nodded.  He helped her up and off his lap, and they both stood.  She went over to the speaker and removed her phone, checking it for messages. He watched as she texted a quick reply to someone before coming back over to him.  She picked up her backpack by the straps and shrugged it back on.

“Okay, ready.” She hesitantly reached for his hand.  He anticipated her movement and intercepted her hand halfway, intertwining their fingers.  She smiled at him brilliantly, and his heart skipped a beat.

Hand in hand, they walked back to the dorms together in companionable silence.