Guess We're Stuck

"Wha- you guys are here too?" Althea asks, exasperated. The e-girls share a look.
"Do you, uh, know what's going on?" River asks. Althea and her older sister enter the room, with Violet trailing after them.
"You won't believe me if I tell you," Althea says.
"I'll take any explanation you got," Iris insists.
"Parallel universe," Bailey plainly states. "With magic and shit. Don't worry about it. A weird masked man said he'd get us back home," Iris and River blink in confusion.
"I'm gonna... do some filming..." Iris says. River nods in agreement.
"Heh, always on the grind, I see," Althea smiles. The girls were decently famous around the school due to their sizable YouTube and TikTok followings. Their modern emo looks were quite popular online.
"Smile for the camera," Iris points her phone at Althea.
"Aw, come on, man. I don't wanna be on YouTube!" Althea blocks her face with her arms. She wasn't close to the influencer duo, but they weren't unfriendly with each other. River started getting some B-roll of the strange coffins.
"This is gonna be a great story time!" She says to herself. Bailey ignores the teenage fun and starts banging on the doors of each coffin.
"Bailey, what're you doing?" Althea asks.
"Making sure there's no one else hiding in here. I think we got everyone," Bailey replies. Even though they would be heading home soon, Bailey felt responsible for the wellbeing of the girls, being a 23 year old in the presence of high schoolers. Sure enough, she finds signs of life in the last one she tries. She allows the unconscious girl to fall into her arms.
"Do any of you recognize this girl?" Violet, Iris, and River shake their heads.
"Ah, I think I went to elementary school with her. Can't remember her name, though," Althea informs. The girl starts to stir.
"Hmm?" The girl asks, putting a hand on her head. She pulls away from Bailey and stands up.
"It's a long story..." Bailey briefs her on the situation.
"Oh, okay," she responds.
"Okay!? That's it! That's your whole reaction!?" Althea shouts.
"Calm down, she might just be processing the info still. What's your name?"
"Ryder. Oh, aren't you those internet famous girls from town?" She asks Iris and River.
"So everyone here is from our town, huh?" Iris points out, wondering if there's a reason for it.

~~~~~~~

Demetria couldn't say the situation wasn't exciting. But running after a fire breathing cat with two magical boys was pretty exhausting.
"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" The red headed boy shouted. Out of nowhere, a collar clicked around Grim's neck, and he dropped to the floor. Demetria's ears rang from the overexertion, blocking out the conversation around her.
"...-s your familiar after all!" Crowley's voice filters in as her heart rate slows down.
"Not... my... familiar..." Demetria reminds the crow.
"Ah, that's right. Not of this world. Well, with the ceremony done, let's collect your friends and get this situation sorted. We'll have to send that cat home, too," Demetria and Grim follow after Crowley, heading back to where she first arrived. The three are shocked to find three more girls in the room with the Saxon sisters.
"A-ah, what are the TikTok twins doing here?" Althea quietly snickers at the nickname, though the girls don't seem offended.
"Good grief, there's even more of them..." Crowley mutters. "Well, I will get you all home safely, for I am a gracious man! Please, ladies, approach the dark mirror and picture your home. Oh, Dark Mirror, guide these girls back to the place they belong!"
The mirror in front of the girls doesn't respond.
"Once more, Dark Mirror, guide these–"
"It is nowhere," the mirror tells them.
"Eh!?" Crowley and Bailey exclaim.
"The place they belong is nowhere in this world... it does not exist," the mirror solemnly informs them.
"We know it isn't in this world! That's why we need you to get us back to our world," Bailey demands, trying to stay calm.
"There is no need to get combative, young lady. Let's head to the library. There must be a book in there somewhere that explains how to get back to another world," Crowley leads the confused girls to the school library. While Bailey is pissed and the other teens are nervous, Demetria can't help but be a little excited at the chance to explore a different world, one where the paranormal not only existed, but was on full display.