Rules

Remarkably , Ace and Deuce manage to catch Grim. Grim struggles in Ryder's grip.

"Noooo, lemme gooo! I don't wanna go back to those boring classes!" Grim whines.

"SHUT IT!!" Ryder screams at him.

"Geez! Why are you being so strict today!?"

"Because I'm pissed that I was signed up for babysitting!!"

~~~~~~~

All four of them are relieved to finally head to lunch.

"It's finally lunch time! Wow, everything always looks so good here!" Grim cheers.

"Even my school back home doesn't have food like this, and that place is expensive. Not that I pay to go there though..."

"Fluffy omelet! Grilled chicken and bacon egg tarts!" Grim starts grabbing at the dishes.

"Shut up! You're so loud! Try being this excited for something more than just lunch..." Ace complains. Grim ignores him and grabs as many plates as he wants. He turns around to find a table when he bumps into some students.

"Ow!"

"Nooo! Oi, watch it! You broke the egg in my pasta!" One of the students growls.

"Whoa whoa whoa, breaking the egg is the best part of eating carbonara, you know? How you gonna pay us back for that!?" Another questions.

"Hand over that grilled chicken as compensation, otherwise we can't call this even," the first one demands.

"Hell no! This is my chicken!" Grim defensively pulls his tray away.

"Huh? You're the new kid here. This is what you call paying respect to your elders? Come around back!" The second yells. Both guys draw their magic pens.

"H-hey, settling personal squabbles with magic is prohibited..." Deuce quietly reminds them.

"Squabble? This is just seniors teaching their juniors proper behavior!"

"Better prepare yourselves!" The seniors face off with Ryder's group. She watches in unamused silence as her boys kick the asses of these two losers.

"M-maybe you're a little better than I thought..." the first one squeaks out.

"The pasta's getting all soggy... so we'll let you off for now!" They run off with their tails between their legs.

"Heh! Those guys were all talk! Never show us your ugly mugs again!" Grim cheers.

"Man, I don't have a good feeling about that..." Althea says, walking up behind them.

"Ah, you're here too," Ryder points out.

"We all have the same lunch period, ya know."

"Whatever. Let's just eat. I even missed breakfast. If I go any longer without food, I might just pass out..." Ace whines.

"At least if he passes out he can't get us in trouble with that mouth of his again..." Althea whispers to Ryder, making her snicker.

"We really have no luck. Given this is a prestigious school that's really hard to get into, the last thing I was expecting to come across cookie-cutter delinquents," Deuce moans. They go to sit at an empty table.

"No point dwelling on the riff-raff! Let's eat!" Grim ferociously digs into his assortment of food, launching into another newspaper worthy food critique. "So we saw your guys' dorm this morning, but what're the other dorms like?"