03. Forgiveness

- Skylar Miller - 

- Skylar Miller - 

"Shut up, you fucktard!" Blake yelled at Noah.

"No, you're the real fucktard here, so why don't you shut the fuck up then?" Noah yelled back.

It was currently Tuesday night, and I hadn't spoken to Shane, Grayson, or Jay for the whole day.

Summer and I had gone out for our normal surf this morning, but something didn't seem right.

I had this feeling that had been sitting in the bottom of my stomach the entire day.

I had also noticed that the same beach bag was still there from last night, but I just thought that someone had forgotten it and would be coming back later in the day to get it.

I hadn't checked to see if it was still there now, as it was dark out and Shane wouldn't allow me to go down and check because he said I couldn't.

But because I had been naïve when he had told me not to go down to the beach, I believed him.

I had loved him.

But no one knew what he or his brothers were up to anymore.

We hadn't seen them for months now.

"Sky? Sky? Skylar?!" Jay continuously called my name, as he waved in my face.

I hadn't noticed that he had entered the living room, but I didn't care.

He was one of the people that had left me in the dark when we all knew for well that something was wrong.

"What could you possibly want from me?" I grumbled as I turned away from him.

I looked at the TV that was playing a random show, but I wasn't interested in what it was playing, just the colours that were flashing across the screen from time to time.

"Someone special is here to talk to you" Jay responded.

The only special people that talked to me were him and his brothers, whom I loved and adored.

"Is it them?" I questioned, not really wanting to go and see them after last time.

The last time I saw them, hurt me; it cut deep.

"I can't tell you, but I understand if you are hesitant" Jay replied, as he gave me a reassuring squeeze on the hand.

They stood up for someone that had said a few certain words about me and my family.

Hence the hesitation.

"Fine" I groaned.

Jay's lips curved up into a small, tight-lipped smile.

Once I stood up, Jay put a reassuring hand on my back, as he took me back towards the kitchen that I was only just sitting in a few hours ago, having an awkward dinner.