14. New Beginnings

- Skylar Miller - 

- Skylar Miller - 

"So, this is it. No more Shane and Gray?" Luke questioned.

Here I was, sitting in my sister's hospital room, as Jay told us the entire story of what had happened to my eldest brother. The same brother that most of my friends don't know about because he was never here.

The same brother I don't know if I love or hate.

He disappeared for 8 years, leaving me with Shane and Grayson Moore, who aren't even my brothers anymore. The same brothers I loved 8 years ago but hate right now.

"He choked you?" a voice at the door caught all of our attention, as I whipped my head towards Grayson Miller/Moore. Oh shit.

Jay had told us 'littles' as he called us, his entire life story basically. How our 'mother' had hurt him, and then told him that she loved him. If only I was as brave as him to tell him that our 'mother' ran a heated knife down my back when I was only a few months old, or so I had been told by Shane.

I had a scar that ran diagonally down my back from my left-shoulder blade to the bottom of my right ribcage. Motherly love, you know?

"He wouldn't do that" made me look back up at the brother I used to admire. Of course, he would believe that Shane was in the right and we were wrong; that was what he had always done. That was all he probably knew.

"Well, you aren't our brother, so why does it matter to you?" Summer practically yelled, causing me to flinch. I was only beside her. "Sorry" she muttered, noticing my flinch, giving me a kiss on the crown of my head.

"Just fucking leave Gray, you are no friend of ours and neither is Shane. You both knew and didn't tell us or them, so your just fucking liars" Thomas came into view, pushing Gray out of the room and locking the door. "Rylie and Francesco are on their way"

Wait, I had two brothers? I turned to Summer, going to ask her a question, but I stopped myself. I would ramble on, and Shane never liked that for some reason, so it would be best if I stayed quiet. A drop of my head seemed to be enough for Summer.

"Ask away" made me want to do anything but that. But I did it anyways "who is Rylie and Francesco?" I whispered.

By the look on her face, confused me. "What?" I questioned, when she didn't start speaking, but letting her eyes fill with unshed tears, making me want to erase what I had said; to take everything I had ever said back.

"Rylie is our eldest brother and Francesco is Oliver's eldest brother" it all made sense now. They were probably best of friends then.

"Summer, you are all clear" made us all turn to look at the doctor who had somehow got in here when I wasn't looking.

Now all we had to do was wait for Francesco and Rylie, without being caught by Shane and Grayson.

---