06. Relapsing

- Shane Miller - 

- Shane Miller - 

a/n: This happened while Noah and the others were helping Skylar to the med bay.

Standing in my office, I was looking at someone that I least expected to see.

"Hi Shay" she said, as she ran her fingers up and down my arm, as I stood there, still.

"Don't call me that and don't touch me" I gritted, pulling my arm out of her grip, taking a step back from her.

"Aww, why not? I thought you loved it when I called you Shay? Remember all those times we went on those dates together?" she questioned.

I didn't want to remember.

I wanted to erase her from my mind forever.

But here she was, standing in front of me, in my office, pretending like nothing ever happened between the two of us.

Pretending that her little sister didn't threaten my little sister to kill herself on her 7th birthday. 

"Stop pretending, Olivia. What are you even here for anyways?" I questioned, leaning on my desk as I crossed my arms over one another on my chest.

"I thought we could get back together. Start over again" she stepped towards me, reaching her hand out to touch me again, but I put my hand up in front of her.

"We are over, Olivia. We are never getting back together. I can't trust you or your family ever again. You turned everyone's back on me, even my best friend. You used me and my family, Olivia. How do you think I could ever start anything with you again?" I gritted out.

She was the main reason for Thomas deciding that his family should move away from us for a little while.

She was the main reason that my little sister was consistently bullied by her younger sister.

"Come on Shane. Move on from that" she groaned, stomping her foot in annoyance.

I can't believe I ever fell for her in the first place.

"Excuse me, Mr. Miller, but you have many missed calls from your younger brother. I think it was Luke" my receptionist poked his head into the room. I shivered a little at the last name. I didn't feel right; something didn't feel right. 

Just another thing to look after.

"I'll be right there" and with that, I gave Olivia one last glare, before leaving my office and walking after my receptionist.

What could Luke possibly be calling me about?

---

Walking into the school, I was not expecting to hear what I had heard from my younger brother.