Chapter 1

A/N so I'm only posting the first two chapters to get you hyped for the new book. I'll start posting more next week. Do you want 1 chapter a day, or 4ish chapters uploaded on say Wednesdays? Also thank you 2k, I legit never would have finished this book without you guys. Even if it was supposed to come before Omega, I'll still forgive you brats! 

No Daddy please don't, I'll be a good girl I swear...

Teenie sat up in bed quickly, she couldn't get that nightmare to stop. It's been so long that she wasn't sure if it was even real or not. It feels like she was there, but she doesn't remember it other than the first time. Her father's hands were all over her while her mother held her down. 'Go to sleep Teenie, I'll take over.' That was the last thing she remembered before peace washed over her. 

Ris blinked her eyes open, ugh why didn't Krissy take over? She hates being on nightmare duty, now it's the middle of the night and she was wide awake. Ris can't even call for anyone because the nice ones are on the day shift. She huffed in annoyance before rolling over and trying to go back to sleep.

The little girl was surprised when she woke up the next morning and she was still in control, normally Krissy would have taken over by now or Teenie would have come back after she calmed down. Oh well, time to play. Ris skipped over to the door and knocked on it, "Bunny, where's my pretty bunny at?"

She heard a chuckle and then the door unlocked, "hi Princess Ris, haven't seen you in a while."

Ris crossed her arms over her chest and pouted a bit, "Teenie had that nightmare again and Krissy is nowhere to be found. Can we eat some ice cream and watch a movie?"

Jk looked at the girl in front of him, she has been here for a decade, and not once have they spoken to the main personality Kristina or Teenie as the alters call her. They've only met Ris, the little girl in front of him that is proud to be a big 5 years old, and Krissy who last he checked was around 25. "Ris, it's 6 am, the kitchen isn't even open yet. But Jimin brought you some new stickers if you want to go see those?"

She jumped up and down, of course she did. Ris loved stickers and Jimin always bought the prettiest ones with sparkles. "Please can we? I want to see Jimin." Jk reached his hand out for her hand and together they walked over to the nurse's station. Jimin was busy with some files so it took him a bit to notice she was there. Ris was in full pout mode, she didn't like being ignored by her favorite people.

Jungkook coughed quietly and Jimin peeked up at him from his seat, "morning Kook," he was looking at him with questioning eyes, then he noticed Ris. They've learned over the years to be able to tell the three apart very quickly. Teenie is timid and folds in on herself around most people, Ris full of smiles and giggles, and Krissy, well Krissy is a freaking flirt and all she does is try and get into their pants. "Well if it isn't my favorite little princess. Did Jk tell you that I got you some stickers?"

The little girl jumped up and down and made grabby hands at him, she wanted him to pick her up and carry her. They aren't supposed to, but all 7 of them have a huge soft spot for their Princess and basically let her do whatever. The three of them have been in this long-term psych hospital for as long as she can remember. Ris doesn't really remember anything about their time before. Krissy was the one that mostly ran the body back then.

Ris only got to come out when they were safe in Teenie's room with no chance of the mean people finding them. She doesn't know why the three of them are here, other than what Ris sees in her dreams. She knows their parents hurt them, badly. But she doesn't know exactly what they did. Jimin sighed but she could see the smile on his face, he was going to hold her. "I have to drop off some files to Dr. Min, do you want to come with me?"

"YES! I want to see my kitty kat," she all but yelled. Dr. Min looks like a grumpy old grandpa cat, every patient here is terrified of him but Ris loves him. He lets her sit in his lap and color all she wants, he even lets her play games on his phone sometimes if she's a good girl and talks during the sessions.

Jimin looked at her and smiled, "tell your bunny bye so you can go see your kitty." 

The Princess was on Jimin's hip as she waved at Jk, "bye bunny, I still want ice cream later."

"Of course you do," he chuckled before heading off to do whatever it is he does when he's not with one of them. She's aware that she's not the only patient there, but if she was being honest, all of them will drop everything in a heartbeat if one of them needs something. More than once she's marched into one of the doctors' offices while they were with other patients and demanded their attention and they'd always give it to her.

Dr. Min is the trauma psychologist, he's the one that tries his hardest to get the three of them to talk about what happened. He's the one that is most desperate to speak to Teenie. He spends most of his time with Krissy, as she was the one that lived through what happened, she's the one that can talk to him about it, but Ris isn't sure if she's said anything or not. She's very protective of Teenie, she swore a long time ago that she'd never let anyone else hurt her.

Dr. Kim Namjoon is the general psychologist, he tries to get them to just talk about their feelings and thoughts. He's their therapist, and he's super nice and has these deep dimples.

Dr. Kim Taehyung is the children's psychologist, he's the one that Ris spends the most time with. He's really good with kids and his office has so many awesome toys in it. His smile makes her laugh, it looks like a rectangle.

Dr. Kim Seokjin is the head of the hospital and a medical Dr, once a month either Krissy or Ris has to speak to him. He wants to get them cured so that they don't have to spend the rest of their lives here. He's very nice and handsome.