Chapter 14

Jungkook shrugged, "it's not like I'm attached to this building. All I care about is you six and her."

Tae looked at everyone with wide eyes, "are we seriously thinking about burning down this building?"

"Why not? As long as we get the patients out safely then what does it matter?"

Jin looked at Jungkook, "but how would we do that?"

He thought for a bit and then it hit him, his bunny smile was on full display, "well it's almost summer, why don't we organize an outside day? And then if the fryer happened to start a grease fire and the body of Teenie just happened to be napping, then oops."

Yoongi started laughing, "you are slightly evil, has anyone ever told you that?"

His tongue was poking the inside of his cheek again before he grinned at them, "I wasn't always a nurse you know. In high school, I was a little shit and it was fun."

They didn't meet each other until college, Jin and Yoongi were seniors, Hobi and Joon were juniors, Tae and Jimin were sophomores and Kook was a freshman. He latched onto his Hyungs and they haven't looked back since. He only went into nursing because of them. When Jin told the seven of them that his family wanted him to take over their family hospital, they were all on board. This meant that they could live together and work together.

It honestly didn't take them long to start sleeping together, the first was Yoongi and Jimin. After that, they all just kinda realized that they liked guys as well as girls. One day Kook walked into Yoongi's dorm to see if he was hungry and he was there with Joon and Jimin and they were having a threesome. Yoongi was pounding into Jimin from the back and Joon was fucking Jimin's mouth. He was basically being spit-roasted.

The youngest backed out quickly and left them to it and went on his way to find Jin, seeing live porn turned him the fuck on. They never made it to lunch that day, but he did find something better to eat. Jungkook was deep in his memories when he felt their princess stir in his lap. She sat up and looked around, "hi baby. Welcome back."

Teenie turned to look at him and then down, when she noticed that she was in my lap she started to slide off to the side. Nope, not happening. He wrapped his arms around her, "stay baby, please."

Her eyes went wide, "but why?"

Jungkook pulled her back to his chest, his chin resting on her shoulder, "because I like when you sit in my lap."

Teenie was embarrassed and confused, why does he want her to sit in his lap, why would he like it? Isn't she heavy, isn't it uncomfortable? But she was too nervous to say anything or argue. She didn't mind it, he is comforting to be around and sit on but she'd never done this before. She'd never really received affection from anyone. She didn't remember her parents ever holding her nicely or kissing her as a parent should.

"What are you thinking about so hard baby? Does it bother you to sit in my lap?"

Teenie turned a bit so she could look into his big doe eyes, he looks so innocent and young right now. "No it doesn't bother me, it's strange but not bad."

"Why is it strange?"

"I...II'vve never been held before. When I woke up in Yoongi's arms, that was the first time someone had ever hugged me."

They all gasped slightly, "baby, we are so sorry. Everyone should grow up with love and being held by people that love them."

"It's okay Yoongi, it is what it is."

Yoongi walked over to her, he bent over slightly to look her in the eye "well, we'll make up for that. We'll love on you so much that you'll feel smothered. Is that okay?"

She looked at him confused, "I'm not sure why you'd want to, but okay." Teenie looked down at their hands, Yoongi's were on her knee, Jungkook's were around her waist and hers were on her lap. "Just go slow, okay?"

"We can do that."

"Thank you," Teenie whispered before Jk pulled her back towards him and then flopped them down onto their sides so they were spooning on the couch, Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jungkook and then went to sit back down next to Jimin. "What are we doing today?"

Jk's hands went around her tighter and he tried to pull her closer to him, but she was already as close as she could be. "Cuddling, baby, we're going to cuddle all day long."

Seems boring for them, but whatever. Hobi put on a movie and they lounged on the couch watching it. "Jk?" She whispered not wanting to disturb the others from watching the movie.

"Yeah baby?"

"Can you move your phone out of your pocket, it's poking me."

Hobi and Tae barked out a loud laugh and fell into each other laughing their heads off hysterically. She was so freaking confused and starting to freak out, 'I've got this Teenie.'

Teenie closed her eyes and then Krissy took over, Krissy rolled around in Jungkook's arms and ran her finger down his chest. "That's a mighty large phone you have in your pocket Jk." 

He rolled his eyes at her and then pushed his hips towards the girl, "what can I say? You are hot sweetheart."

Now it was her turn to roll her eyes, "and you just fucked Jin, so give it up."

"Actually, I fucked him. But still, I get your point."

Krissy sat up and stared at him, "he lets you top? Seriously? That's fucking amazing." She turned to look at Jimin, "do you ever get to top?"

He pouted and pushed his lip out, "only once," he pointed towards Yoongi, "he was drunk and wanted to see what it was like. He's never let me do it again."

She made an annoyed face at Joon and Yoongi, how dare them be mean to Jiminie, he's adorable. But then she looked at Hobi and Tae, "ssssooooooo?"

Hobi shrugged his shoulder, "we switch, although I top more than him. He's a lazy bastard and wants to just lay there."

Tae smacked Hobi and gasped dramatically, "asshole."

"Well looks like I'll get a workout when we have sex then since you are lazy in bed Tae."