Chapter 13

A/N if you aren't into member shipping and boyxboy action, stop reading now! I mean it's in the tags. Also there's going to be disturbing themes, we know that Teenie/Krissy were raped by her father, at some point it will be talked about in detail.

Jin pulled Jk into his room since it was the furthest away from the kitchen, "we have to be quick, we have at most 10 minutes until she's done."

Jk smirked, "well I hope you are okay with no prep then." He pushed Jin's pj bottoms down and fisted him, "ready babe?"

Jin rolled his eyes at him before he leaned in and kissed him, "nope, it's my turn bunny." The elder turned him around and pushed his pants down, he grabbed his hips, and pulled them back. Jungkook braced himself on the door while Jin grabbed the lube from the top dresser drawer that was next to them. This isn't the first time they've been in a rush.

He lubed up and slammed into the younger, he groaned a bit but he can take it. Jin wasn't exactly a small man, but bun doesn't seem to mind. "Fuck, harder, please."

"Anything for you bunny." He hates when they call him that unless it's for their princess, so Jin makes sure to bring it up as many times as he can during sex. He may top most of the time because Jin enjoy the way Jungkook fucks him, but he's older and still in charge, regardless if it's his ass getting railed or not.

Jin reached around and fisted him, he started pushing off the wall so he could meet the elder's thrusts and fuck Jin's hand faster. "Is my bunny close?"

"Mmmhh, so close."

"Cum for me bunny." Jin moved his hand faster, and he threw his head back and groaned a bunch of curse words and nonsense. The only thing he said that made sense was he was going to fuck Jin hard tonight. The elder leaned forward and bit his back slightly, "I look forward to it bun."

His cum covered Jin's hand as he came deep inside his ass. He pulled out and pushed Jungkook over a bit more so he could see his ruined little hole as it was clenching around the elder's cum. "Stop staring," he whined.

Jin chuckled deep in his belly, "sorry bun, you know how I like to see you ruined."

He scoffed, finally coming back to himself. He pushed Jin back and waddled to their shared bathroom. "Fuck, just how much did you cum? Jesus, it's still coming out."

The doctor snorted, "well you got head this morning, I didn't. I had to work all day with the taste of you on my tongue. I wanted to touch myself in my office, but then Krissy ran off."

He rolled his eyes, "you woke me up with my dick in your mouth, that was all you babe. Plus you know I would have done the same but you ran off." He pulled his pants up and glared at him.

"What?" Seriously confused about why Jungkook looked so pissed right now.

"What's up with you acting like cuddling me was the worst idea ever? We spend most nights in each other's beds asshole."

Aww, his bun is jealous and pouty, how cute. "Well, I was unaware of the fact that we weren't exactly subtle. I had no idea that she had picked up on it."

He frowned a bit, "still."

Jin walked towards him and wrapped his arms around him, "sorry for upsetting you bun, I didn't mean to. I love you, you know that right?"

"Yes Hyung, I know that and I love you too."

"Oh, now you bust out the honorifics?" He washed his hands and then the both of them went back out to see their baby girl.

Jin and Jungkook came back out right when they were cleaning up the mess on the table. She yelled Bunny and ran into Jk's arms. He picked her up and carried her to the living room, "what do you want to do? Want to watch a movie?"

She yawned a bit but nodded her head, he got her settled on his lap and picked a movie that he knew would bore her. She needed a nap and they needed to discuss a few things. She fell asleep about 25 minutes into it, her head was in his lap and she was clutching onto the doll that Tae got her.

Jungkook looked at everyone, "what are we going to do? Now that she's getting better, how long are we going to be able to hold back?"

Jin sighed, "how attached are you guys to working here?"

Yoongi shrugged, "one hospital is the same as the next. All I care about is her."

Hobi nodded his head in agreement, "but how are we going to get her out of here? Her parents aren't going to let her go that easily."

Joon looked at Tae and sighed, "we might have to do something drastic, like really drastic."

Tae had his face in his hands, "I was drunk when I suggested that Joon, we can't actually do it."

Now Jungkook was curious, "what are you talking about?"

Tae was pulling at his hair, "one day when we were drinking a few months ago I was whining about how hard it was to stay away from her. Joon said he wished there was a way that we could just fake her death and steal her away. I laughed because that wouldn't work, they'd want to see the body so I said we'd have to burn the hospital down with a replacement body."

He looked at them with so much seriousness, it wasn't like him. "But I couldn't do that to you guys, so I dropped it and blamed it me being drunk. If the hospital burns down, we'd be out a home and a job."

"We could always find work somewhere else Tae, it's not like we aren't good at our jobs. Plus we all have enough money saved that we could buy a house somewhere."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with wide eyes, "you want to burn the hospital down and steal her away?"

He poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue, "well it isn't ideal, but if we get her then I'll burn just about anything down."

Yoongi looked at the youngest with his gummy grin, "damn bunny, who knew that you were such a pyromaniac?"