Chapter 20

When they got dressed and made it out to the kitchen, they saw their little princess pulling out chicken nuggets and tater tots, "Daddy can I have this?" She asked Jimin with a little pout on her face afraid he was going to say no. 

Yoongi turned to Jimin, "you gonna tell her no or be a nice Daddy?"

He groaned and walked towards her, "of course you can have that. Let Daddy Yoongi make it while we go cuddle on the couch."

Now it was the elder's turn to pout, he wanted to cuddle too. He turned the oven on and got everything on the tray for when the oven was ready. Then he went to the couch and pulled Ris from Jimin and got her comfortable in his lap, she didn't care but he did so Yoongi stuck his tongue out at him. Asshole he mouthed so Yoongi just shrugged. 

When the oven beeped letting them know that it was ready, Yoongi leaned into Ris's ear "princess, tell Daddy Jimin that the oven is ready and he needs to go put the food in."

She nodded her head and turned to him, "Daddy, can you put the food in? The oven is ready."

He frowned, "Daddy Yoongi is supposed to do it."

"Daddy," she whined, "I'm comfy on kitty."

He sighed, "fine, but only because I love you."

"Love you too Daddy." She said without taking her eyes off of the screen. By the time they finished eating the others came back. As soon as Jin walked in she jumped up and yelled Daddy and ran to his arms. 

He looked at both of Jimin and Yoongi and mouthed Daddy, they just shrugged. "Daddy where were you and my other Daddies?"

They all chuckled, "princess we had to deal with one of the patients, he wasn't happy with something."

Yoongi looked at Jin, "oh was Eric mad about what Daddy Jin did earlier?"

Ris looked at Yoongi and then Jin, "Eric is my friend Daddy," she smacked his chest, "you can't be mean to my friend Daddy."

Jin pouted and looked at Yoongi with a slight glare, "princess, I promise I wasn't mean to Eric. Daddy knows he's your friend."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed him. They spent the rest of the weekend together and all of them were so sad when Monday came around. None of them wanted this to end. Krissy was still asleep in Hobi's bed when they finally talked about it. "I can't be the only one that doesn't want her to go back down there. Like I want her here, with us, forever."

Joon sighed, "Yoongi I want that too, but how?"

"I don't care how or what we have to do. But I don't want her down there unless we are." Everyone agreed with him but none of them knew what to do.

Jimin looked at Yoongi, "find a place ASAP, looks like we're going to have to burn this place down sooner than we originally thought." For the next month, Hobi and Yoongi searched for a place where they could have their practice and live with Teenie. They spent as much time with her as we could, and it was magical.  

Jin was in a hurry to get downstairs to see Teenie, they'd been having a harder time sneaking her upstairs. The night nurse is a nosey bitch and he trying to find a way to fire her ass without her causing drama. He gave Jungkook a kiss and told them he was going to head down to see Teenie. She's spent a lot of time with them this past month. She's coming out of her shell and he even saw her kiss Tae the other day.

To say they were all jealous was an understatement, but it's a good sign. If she's kissing one of them, then maybe the rest of them will get kisses and then more. She cuddles them and gives all of them pecks, but besides Tae none of them have gotten to really kiss her. Hobi was the closest. Jin opened her door and paused, she was gone as well as all of her stuff. What the fuck is going on? He walked over to the night nurse, she'll still be on duty until Jimin shows up. 

"Mrs. Han where is Teenie?"

She didn't even look at him, "her parents came and got her last night after your shift."

"And no one thought to inform me? The Director of the Hospital and her Dr? She can't leave here without my approval."

She sighed heavily and sat her files down to glare at him, "Dr. Kim while I understand that you think you are above everyone, but Vice President and Parents will always outrank Hospital Director any day."

Jin was pissed, but there was not a God damn thing he could do about it. He stormed away from the front desk to go tell his little brothers and the rest of them that she was gone. As soon as he walked in Tae looked at Jin and smirked, "did she send you away because she wants one of us more?"

Tears filled his eyes and Jungkook was to him in an instant, he wrapped his arms around Jin as he sobbed into Jk's neck. Jin's hands were fisting the back of his scrubs, he rubbed the Doctor's back so soothingly "babe what's wrong? Tell me, what can I do to help?"

"She's gone, Teenie. Her parents came and took her last night. I.. I don't know what to do. She's gone Jk. We may never see her again."

His hands froze, it took them a bit to process exactly what he said and then it was pandemonium. Everyone was shouting and then everyone was crying, they were all on the couch crying and sniffling trying to figure out what to do. But none of them could come up with anything. They had no idea where he even took her.

The seven of them were hopeful the first week, but as weeks turned to months they started to lose hope.

Ris was scared, the scary man and woman keep hurting her. "Ris is that you?"

She turned to see her big sister Natalie, "Nat, I'm scared. I miss my bunny and kitty, they promised that I wouldn't ever have to come back here."