Chapter 15

Tae looked at Krissy like she was his prey, "oh don't worry sweetheart, when you are finally in my bed I'm going to fuck you in every position possible. I will fuck you so good that you won't even remember your name."

Her mouth dropped open, "damn son, damn."

Joon rolled his eyes, "nobody is fucking you anytime soon. It's Teenie's choice, if after she's given the clear then we can talk about it."

Krissy crawled across the couch, over all of them since she was on the complete opposite side from Joon. She laid down across Jimin and Yoongi's laps and looked at Joon, "so you are saying, if Teenie says that I can, I get to fuck you guys?"

He pinched her chin and looked at her with hooded eyes, "no, I'm saying after we've fucked Teenie and she says that she doesn't mind, then we can fuck you. It's her body sweetheart and she should get to experience the pleasure we are going to give her first."

Her whole body shook and it caused Jimin to moan and Yoongi to grip her thigh tightly, "be good sweetheart, we are holding back by a tiny little thread here. I can only be so good when you are laying across my dick."

"Sorry Yoongles," then she rolled over so her ass was in his lap and she laid her head on Joon's lap. "Ahh this is better." All three of them grumbled but they didn't try to move the girl, oh she was going to have so much fun with this. She wants to push them and see just how great their self-control is. "Can I take a shower?"

She didn't need one, Ris was bathed last night. But who knows how long she's going to be in charge. "Of course you can."

She stood up and thanked them, then walked towards Jimin's bathroom. She wanted to use his for two reasons, he's the only one that doesn't share a bathroom since the room he shares with is the office and he uses floral shampoo and body wash. While the other guys smell great too, his cherry blossom body wash is yummy.

Krissy washed up and then walked out into the hallway in nothing but her towel, "I don't have anything to wear," she pouted.

Jimin whipped around, "I put clothes on my bed for you." He was trying so hard not to look at her anywhere but in her eyes, bless him. 

"Oh, I came out through the office, sorry." Then she turned a little too fast and she might have flashed them a tiny bit. She heard groans and growls and she knew that she had riled them up a some. Krissy put on her underwear and then Jimin's clothes again. He has the smallest frame so it makes sense that she'd wear his stuff. But honestly, he could have just as easily brought her the clothes the hospital provides for her.

So he wants her in his things, like he's staking some sort of claim on her over the others and Krissy thinks it's absolutely adorable. She walked back into the living room with the best innocent face she could pull off. "What?" She asked oh so sweetly.

Jin rolled his eyes, "looks like you enjoy being spanked, come here sweetheart."

Krissy scoffed, "look if you want to fuck Jk you can do that, don't let me stop you but you should probably stop using the excuse of me needing to be spanked."

He smirked, nodded his head towards Jungkook and they descended on her. "Come on Sweetheart, Jk is going to spank you, and then we are going to handcuff you to the headboard and make you watch us fuck while getting no relief for yourself."

"Nnnoooo," she cried.

Kook lifted her up and tossed her over his shoulder, he swatted her ass "oh yes sweetheart, it's the best punishment for you really. It gets us ready to go and then we get to torture you a little."

He laid Kirssy across his lap while Jin stripped and laid down on the bed behind them just fisting himself. She was already horny as fuck and now seeing him naked was pushing her to feral town. He hit her ass hard and she cried out one. He spanked her ten times, and by the time he was done, she knew her panties were soaked. Jin walked over to them on his knees, which put his very large cock right in front of her face.

He smirked, "don't you even think about it." He pulled Krissy flush against his body and then in the next breath, her hands were put over her head and she was locked up. They started kissing, their hands running down each other's chests so they could fist each other. They were moaning into each other's mouths and she seriously wanted to cry. They were so fucking beautiful. 

Jungkook turned Jin around and Jin reached to grab the lube out of the nightstand, he didn't even prep him he just lubed up and slammed into him. Jin's head was thrown back and the moans that were leaving his lips were so fucking sinful. They didn't last too long, probably because they had fun earlier.

When they were cleaned up, they unlocked her and she stomped out of Jungkook's room. She made it past the couch where the others were sitting, she pushed the button to call the elevator, "just where do you think you are going?"

Krissy looked at Tae with a blank face, "I'm horny as fuck and if none of you will give me an orgasm then I'll go to Eric, he's always willing." Eric was another patient, he was super sweet and down for a roll in the sheets if she wanted.

"The fuck you are," both Joon and Hobi roared.

She gestured towards the elevator that was opening behind her, she stepped in and pressed the button "oh yeah? Try and stop me." The doors slid closed before they could get to her. As soon as she got to the ground floor she ran, it wouldn't take them long to get down here and she had some work to do.