1k Followers Bonus Chapter 24

A/N I know you guys wanted a new book but I wasn't going to be able to finish it on time. So here are bonus chapters and I promise new books are still on the way!! Thank you guys so so much for all of your support. 

Teenie was feeding Lila when the news started and she felt like her entire world was once again, coming to an end.

'Former Vice President Han and his wife have asked for a pardon from the President. Their claim is that they've lost both of their children and since they've served several years in prison that they've paid for their crimes.'

The rest got drowned out as tears started falling down her face. This couldn't be happening, not again. They'd get her and steal her away again, she'd never see her babies. Then everything went black.

Krissy came awake because Teenie needed her, she stood up and pulled out her phone and messaged the guys letting them know that she needed them as soon as they could get there. Yoongi was the first one since he didn't have any patients at the moment. Even though it had been years since he'd seen her, as soon as he laid eyes on her, he knew. "Sweetheart, what's wrong? If you are here then something bad happened."

"Her fucking parents are asking to be released from prison. They want to be pardoned since one daughter is dead and the other is lost to North Korea. They have been punished enough they claim."

Yoongi was practically vibrating with anger, "I won't let them get away with this. I promise you Krissy, they will not be released." He pulled out his phone and told the others to get there that instant, it was an emergency.

It took about twenty minutes before all of them could finish up with their patients and get upstairs. "Krissy?" Tae asked as he walked towards her slowly, "we never thought we'd see you again."

"I only came back because of what happened, her parents are trying to get free. They claim Teenie is still in North Korea lost to them and Natalie is dead, they've served time and are being punished more than jail ever could."

All of them were pissed, wanting to do things that they swore they'd never do since they swore to do no harm. But for those two monsters, they'd gladly break that oath, all of them. "We have to stop them," Jungkook whispered. "I can't lose her again, she's our wife, the mother of our kids. I can't," he sobbed before Jin wrapped his arms around the youngest.

"I promise you Kook, they won't get away with this." Jin made the promise because he believed it wholeheartedly, but he wasn't quite sure how he was going to pull it off. But he'd die trying, that he knew. 

"I'm not letting her come back, not until this is over. I know that you don't want that, but she's, she can't handle it. I'm sorry."

Joon stood up and walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her, "we've told you before that we love you just as much as Teenie. You are just as much a part of her as she is. But the kids don't know any better, so you'll have to treat them just the same as she does. Can you do that?"

"Of course, I love them too. I might not have been active, but I've been here, watching. They'll never know. I promise."

Krissy kept her word, the kids never knew that their Mom technically wasn't here. "I want to speak to the media. It's the only way to fix this. They might be able to forget that video that Nat left since the media cut it off before it showed anything. But they won't be able to forget the words I will say."

"Are you sure you want to do this? To relive all of those painful memories."

She looked at Hobi, "I have to. It's the only way to stop those monsters from ever getting out. People forget, new villains, come forward daily. I intend to tell my story so that this country will never be able to forget what happened to me and my sister."

Krissy looked into the camera, "My name is Kristina Han, my sister was Natalie Han. My sister died to try and save me. You see our parents abused both of us in the worst ways possible. I promise you that anything you are thinking pales in comparison to what actually happened. I was institutionalized when I was ten because of what my parents did to me. They beat me, my mother held me down while my father raped me. This happened so many times that I can't even begin to count them. I spent more time being abused than I spent having a normal childhood."

She took a deep breath, trying to remain calm, "they want out, stating that they've been punished enough. I say they haven't been punished even close to what they deserve. What if they get out and have more children, what's to stop them from doing the same to them? I was getting better. With the help of the Doctors and Nurses at the Kim Physiactirc hospital, they were helping heal me. But I was stolen away from them when I started talking about my abuse. You see they told me to never speak of it otherwise they'd do the same to Natalie, I had no idea they were doing it anyway. So I kept quiet for over a decade."

A tear rolled down her face, "I started speaking about what they did to me. Then I was taken and brought back to that house and abused all over again. Then when I started to fight back, they sent me to a place that they thought I'd never be able to return from. Hard for your secrets to get out when the abused person is in a North Korean prison camp. But the Doctors and Nurses from my hospital saved me once again. I owe my entire life to them. So I'm begging you, do not let those monsters free."

"Do you think it worked?" She whispered as Joon wrapped his arms around her.

"I do, I really do."