Chapter 16

Thankfully Eric was sitting in the seating area, Krissy grabbed his hand and they took off towards Jin's office. He was the one that started this whole shit so the two of them are going to fuck on his couch. "How do you know the code to get in here and why are you wearing some dude's clothes?"

She turned to look at Eric, "are we going to talk or fuck? Personally, I prefer to fuck."

He grinned at her like a madman, "fuck of course." She pulled her pants down just enough that he could get inside her. She was bent over the side of the couch that was facing the door and waited for Eric to get this show on the road. 

He slammed into her and she moaned, loudly. Krissy could hear them yelling for her but they haven't found where she was yet. She might be able to orgasm, if they take long enough. But because she has the worst luck ever Jin slammed his door open and looked like he was going to beat the shit out of Eric and spank the shit out of her.

He pointed towards Eric, "you have two seconds to get out of my office before I kill you."

Eric pulled out of Krissy and got his pants on in a hurry and then he was gone, running out of Jin's office. She glared at Jin, "I was like 30 seconds away from getting an orgasm you asshole."

He stalked towards her, "you want an orgasm that badly?" Krissy nodded her head yes and he sat down and waved towards his lap, "then get to riding sweetheart, I won't touch you, but you can use me as long as our clothes stay on."

Her bottoms were tugged back on and she scrambled to straddle him, he was leaning back against the couch with his hands behind his head. She placed her hands on his shoulders and started moving, grinding on him. He was hard in seconds and she couldn't help but moan at how amazing it felt against her, every single time he crushed against her clit she'd cry out.

It wouldn't take her long, she was worked up from the live porno they made her watch, and Eric of course. Not a minute later Krissy cried out against his neck, her hand fisting the hair at his nape. "Better?"

"Yes," she practically purred.

"Good, because now you are really going to be punished."

The fuck she is, but he doesn't have to know that. He grabbed her hand and dragged her out of his office. The others were standing there glaring at her. They made it to the elevator, once he got to their apartment they sat her on the couch and started to berate her for what she did. Activate Teenie.

Teenie blinked her eyes open, all seven of them were yelling at her and it was scary. She had no idea what Krissy did to make them so mad. Tears welled up in her eyes and she started to sob, she curled up in a little ball on the couch trying to make herself as small as possible. That's all it took to get them to stop.

Hobi walked towards the crying girl, he's fairly sure Krissy dipped out and left Teenie to deal with the backlash. When he got close to her he could hear her sobs and apologies. "I'm so sorry, I don't know what she did. Please don't hurt me." She was saying it over and over.

Hobi sighed and reached out to touch her softly but she flinched and scooted as close as she could to the back of the couch. It broke his heart, they would never ever hurt her. "Teenie, it's okay. We aren't mad at you. We honestly aren't even mad at Krissy, but we didn't realize that she'd dip out in the middle of us yelling at her."

Her eyes blinked open and they were full of tears, "you promise you aren't mad at us?"

Hobi leaned down and kissed her forehead, "I promise, we love you and there's nothing you could do that would ever make us mad."

"But Krissy really did though right?"

He sighed, how does he explain this to her? "Krissy is sexually active and she wants us, badly. We told her that until you do something with us that we wouldn't touch her since it's your body. That kinda made her mad and she went to see Eric." Hobi blew out a breath, "that made us mad, because we kinda already think of you as ours. So seeing you go to another man for pleasure triggered something inside us and we started yelling. I'm sorry we scared you."

She smiled at him softly, "you guys want to sleep with me?"

All of them either snorted or groaned, "baby we've wanted you for years now. We just couldn't cross the line and we knew that you weren't ready."

"You are right, I'm not. But I want to be." She looked down at her hands and whispered, "does that count?"

Hobi's hands reached out for her, he wanted to comfort her but he also wanted to touch her "it does, we can take it slow we don't mind. We just want to be able to hold you, kiss you."

"Can you kiss me now? I want to see what it's like."

He knew what she wanted, but he wanted to lighten the mood a bit. He reached out and brushed his thumb over her forehead, "I just did baby."

She blushed and if that wasn't the cutest thing ever, that is until he saw her pouting as well "that's not what I meant and you know it."

Her hormones are going crazy because she just orgasmed, but if she was feeling needy then he was more than okay to help her. He pulled her up so she was sitting down, if he kissed her while she was laying down he might not be able to control himself. Hobi gently palmed her cheeks and brought her lips to his. 

It was a sweet kiss, with no tongue or frantic movements. Just the two of them showing their feelings and needs to each other.