Chapter 17

Hobi broke the kiss, the need to breathe was too prominent but he didn't want to, not at all. He leaned his forehead against hers and smiled, "I hope that was a good first kiss for you?"

Her hands were on his chest and she fisted his shirt "it was perfect Hobi, thank you."

"Can we eat now because watching them make out is not fun for me?"

Jungkook smirked at Tae, "you jealous?"

Tae rolled his eyes, "yeah, and?" Then he mumbled that he didn't know who he was more jealous of, her or Hobi.

The elder blew him a kiss, "love you too babe."

She looked at them with wide eyes, oh shit it's Krissy that knows and not her. Hobi fluffed up the back of his hair not sure how to approach this, "uh Teenie, there are some things we should probably tell you. All of us are Bi and like since there aren't any women we can sleep with we mainly sleep with each other. Not that we don't enjoy it, because we do, but.." He was rambling and he knew it.

"Hobi it's okay, so who is with who?"

He smiled at her, thankful she was taking this so well "Tae and I are together, Jin and Jk, and Jimin flips back and forth between Joon and Yoongi."

She snorted, "I always knew Jimin was a hoe, he's too pretty and flirty to not be."

"You did not just call me a hoe!"

She looked at him and smiled, "if I said that I wanted to sleep with you right now, would you?"

"Of course I would."

She shrugged, "see, hoe."

"That does not make me a hoe damnit! I haven't been with anyone besides those two in years and before them, I slept with one girl."

"Calm down, I was just kidding! You can be with however many people you want. I just like it when you get all angry. Your Libra starts showing and it's adorable."

He pouted big time and it made her coo at him a little, Hobi grabbed her hand "come on, let's go eat." He made her sit on his lap, she has to get used to them. But she didn't seem to mind, not even when Tae started feeding her. She happily sat there and let the two of them feed her while she asked all of them a million questions about being together.

"So do you sleep with both of them at the same time?"

Jimin groaned, "sometimes, but not usually."

"How did it happen, like did you express your feelings oorrr?"

Yoongi sighed, "they've always known that I was bi. I've never hidden that about myself. One night Jimin was curious what it would be like so he tried it. The next morning we were talking about it and Joon's curiosity peeked so Jimin offered to experiment with him since both Joon and I are tops."

She turned to Jk, "and you two?"

"I walked in on those three getting it on and it made me horny so I went to find Jin and before you ask both of us switch. It just depends on who is feeling more Daddy Dom when we fuck."

Her mouth dropped open and she nodded her head and then turned to look at Tae and Hobi, "well everyone else was fucking and we thought why not and we switch too."

She looked back to Yoongi and Joon, "how come you guys don't switch?"

Jimin snorted, "yeah how come guys?" He was being sarcastic but it made everyone laugh.

"I did it once and would again but he stopped asking."

Jimin's mouth dropped open as he stared at Yoongi, "first of all, I stopped asking because you always said no, so yes yes please yes. Right now, come on!"

"Calm down, we have Teenie here."

She waved her hand, "don't let me stop you from getting your freak on." Jimin grabbed Yoongi and all but dragged him to his room. She turned back to Joon, "and you? How come you don't let Jimin top?"

His eyes rolled, "have you seen him? He's like half my size, it would be weird wouldn't it?"

Hobi snorted, "it's only weird if you make it weird Joon."

"Whatever Hobi," he grumbled.

Jimin has never been so excited in his life. This is the day he's been waiting for forever since that one night with Yoongi when he was drunk. Yoongi is such a fucking dom in bed and seeing him come undone under him is, his whole body shuddered with excitement. Yoongi snorted, "you really want this don't you?"

"You have no idea, I've wanted this for years. You only let me once."

Yoongi pulled Jimin's hand to turn him to face him, "all you had to do was ask Jiminah."

I didn't even know where to start since it's always been him running the show. The one and only time we did do it, we were drunk. He chuckled, "do you want to prep me or do you want to watch me do it myself?"

As hot as it would be to see him prepping himself, Jimin was not losing this opportunity to do it. "I'll do it," he said a tad bit more excited than he should have. Yoongi chuckled and started to remove his clothes while he stood there like an idiot staring at him. 

The Doctor laid down on the bed with his legs spread wide, "you coming?" That snapped him out of his head, he pulled his clothes off tripping a few times on his way to him. "Don't be nervous Jiminah, we've been having sex for years."

"It's not the same, you know what you are doing. We were drunk last time."

He sat up and palmed his cheek, "I can talk you through it, I'll even ride you if that's better?"

"Please?" Jimin whimpered, he was scared of not pleasing him. At least if he's doing the work he'll make sure it feels good for him.

"Kiss me, get me ready for your big dick Jiminah."

So he did, Jimin leaned forward and kissed him while he reached into the nightstand to grab the lube. He lubed his fingers up and as soon as his tongue passed Yoongi's lips, his finger passed his tight little rim. He groaned against Jimin's lips and started kissing him faster and harder, his hands were in the younger's hair and every time Jimin pulled his finger back out and pushed it back in he moaned. 

Another finger in and he gasped. The nurse kissed his way down his body leaving love bites on the way. He licked and sucked his nipples until he was squirming underneath him. Maybe this wouldn't be too hard, just do what he does to you. You can do this Jimin. When he made it to his dick he was excited, Jimin loved sucking his dick because he was so responsive and vocal.