Chapter 5

About an hour and a half later Tae realized it was quiet in his office. He looked over and she was curled up on the floor fast asleep. This kid, she can fall asleep anywhere. He picked her up and placed her on the couch, grabbing the blanket from the back and tucking her in, he gave her forehead a kiss before he went back to work.

Teenie blinked her eyes open, where am I? She looked around, she was in Tae's office. Ris must have stayed in control longer than normal if she was in here. The last thing she remembered was having that nightmare and then Ris saying she'd take over.

She slowly sat up, "oh Ris, did you finally wake up?" Her head turned towards him, they all can tell the difference between the three of them. She wasn't really sure how since they all share a body. "Oh hi Teenie. Ris was in here playing and fell asleep." Teenie nodded her head to let him know that she understood.

He looked at his watch, "they are serving lunch if you want to go eat?"

She stood up and bowed just a bit before she left his office. As soon as she stepped out she saw Jin, the head of the hospital and the oldest of the three brothers. He smiled at her, "hi Teenie, heading to lunch?" Teenie nodded her head and he smiled even bigger, "it's your favorite today."

That actually made her perk up and smile back at him, then she took off running towards the kitchen. Teenie could hear him laughing behind her but she didn't care because she LOVES spaghetti. It's like the best food ever. As soon as she walked in Yoongi or as Ris calls him kitty was sitting at the table she usually sits at. He already had a tray waiting at her usual seat.

Teenie looked around, what does she do? That's her seat but she normally eats alone. If he's waiting for someone then she doesn't want to interfere. It was like he knew she was there, he turned around and smiled that adorable gummy smile of his that made her like and trust him in the first place. "Teenie, come sit. I got your food already."

Her eyes went wide, why does he want her to sit with him? But it's not like she could ask him, sometimes she really hated the fact that her parents told her not to speak. Teenie dragged her feet over to the table and sat down. She didn't look at him, she was too nervous. She just stared at the food practically drooling. He chuckled a bit, "go ahead and eat Teenie, don't hold back on my account."

She smiled softly before digging in and groaning a bit. The spaghetti here is the best spaghetti she's ever had in her life, they serve it with a small side salad, garlic bread, and roasted green veggies. It's all so good that she even willingly eat the vegetables. Don't get her wrong she doesn't mind veggies, but when Ris is in control for too long her tastebuds change a bit to more childlike cravings. She absolutely loathes vegetables and kitty and bunny are about the only ones that can get her to eat them. 

She did a little dance in her seat while she was eating, she was just so happy that they were serving spaghetti today. "You really do love spaghetti don't you?" Teenie nodded eagerly and he smiled at her. "Teenie can I ask you some questions?" They tend to only ask her yes or no questions when she is in control.

Teenie waved at him to continue, she was too focused on the food. "Did your parents hurt you?" She froze and dropped her fork. Her eyes were wide, did one of them talk? They promised her that they wouldn't for Natalie's sake. "Teenie, don't be scared. Nothing is going to happen to Natalie. I promise you."

Her head shook back and forth so violently that she couldn't catch her breath. She was fairly sure she was having a panic attack. He scooted closer and started rubbing small circles in the middle of her back, "breathe Teenie, you have to breathe." He pushed her down so her head was between her knees. Teenie tried, she really did. But then it was just darkness.

Krissy sat up and glared at Yoongi, he pulled his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry sweetheart, I'm just trying to help her. You know this."

"You find out about Natalie for the first time today and you immediately bring her up to Teenie and start questioning her? I didn't take over for all of those years to protect her just for you to send her into a spiral."

Krissy smacked his hand away and stood up, her appetite was no longer there, "I'm going to find Hobi." Her finger was placed in the middle of his chest, "you better be on your best behavior when she comes back." Then she stormed out of the dining hall.

The nerve of that man trying to get Teenie to answer his questions, it's not like she really can anyway. Krissy was the only one that is fully aware of everything. Teenie barely remembers things from when Ris and her take control, she'll only remember if they allow it. Ris only remembers things about the other two through dreams, she has no idea what Krissy does and some things that Teenie does. But Krissy know all, she's 100% aware at all times, even if she is sleeping.

She may be an alter, but Krissy is more in control of the body than even the main personality is. Teenie is weak, not surprising what happened to her before her mind fractured and created her alters. That's when Krissy took over, she took everything she couldn't handle, which was a lot. She love Teenie, a lot. Because if she didn't she wouldn't have let that disgusting man do what he did. 

But Krissy would do anything to keep her and Natalie safe, so she learned to adapt. she stopped fighting her father when he'd touch her, it hurt less if she didn't fight back.