Chapter 5: Alessandro Garcia

[Thank you for all the support. I hope you really enjoyed my story. This story is meant for my best friend. Love you V so much. Thank you for making the past 5 years the best years in my life]

The next morning, Vanessa woke up with the sun in her eyes. She went to the bathroom washed herself and wore the outfit Yara just gave her. She put it on and went downstairs.

As she reached the kitchen, she saw Yara sitting on a round table scrolling through her phone and drinking coffee. "Good morning." Vanessa said. "Buon giorno* " replied Yara, she looked at the outfit she was wearing and smiled "it looks good on you." Vanessa smiled and thanked her.

"Yara!" shouted someone. The girls looked at each other. Yara run to the front door. She saw her cousin, holding his left arm that was covered with blood and limping towards her. "what happened to you?!" Vanessa followed her as she heard screaming and saw Elie.

Yara held her cousin and helped him to sit down. Elie groaned because of the pain. Yara run to the kitchen grabbed a towel and soaked it into cold water. She went to Elie and started to clean him. Vanessa stood there afraid. She always felt sick every time she see blood. "The first aid kit is in this cabinet" shouted Yara.

Vanessa run to the cabinet trembling. She took it and gave it to Yara. "Take this shirt off!" Elie laid back straight and took of his shirt. Vanessa glanced at his packs and felt her cheeks burn. As Yara was helping her cousin to get clean, Elie kept looking at his wounds and groaning of pain.

After cleaning up, he grabbed his cousins hand and kissed it "thank you mi amore*." Yara went and washed her hands. He looked at Vanessa and said "Miss Espada, I don't bite." Vanessa nodded and sat on the chair in front of him. Yara came back with a pain killer and some water.

"What happened to you Elie?" Elie looked at Vanessa "it seems your father do care about you. He killed my bodyguards and tried to kill me. Lucky for me I had the time to escape." Yara looked angry. She grabbed her gun and started walking away.

"Yara torna qui subito!" She turned to her cousin. "I told you it's a suicidal mission. We shouldn't have kidnap her!" Elie l stood up "stop being a coward!" Yara started to shout "ti importa solo di te stesso! You don't care about me nor your future! I told you we shouldn't mess with him!"

Elie glared at her and said "I took you from your father, trained you with me for the past years and now you are quitting?!" Yara came closer to him, grabbing his bloody collar and replied "Elie I am not quitting but I don't want to lose you too."

Elie hugged her, pulling her to his chest and kissed her forehead "don't worry about me. I am a survivor. If I don't kill him, than you will die." Yara looked at Vanessa who was staring at them.

Vanessa said "I am sorry.... My father-...." Elie shouted "silenziosa*!! Don't say anything! Go back to your room! We are going nowhere today!" He looked at his cousin "and you come with me. We need to talk about something." Two men stood behind Vanessa and grabbed her arms, dragging her to the room and locked it.

Vanessa laid in her bed crying. 'He hates me.... I didn't do anything. I hate violence. I never knew what my father really works. He is a monster.... I don't want Elie to think about me like this.....'

At the boss's office, They were waiting for someone to join them until someone knocked on the door and came. "Alessandro! You are here old friend." As Yara heard of the name, she hid her face and turned her back.

Alessandro Mario Garcia, third most dangerous mafia leader in Italy, best friend of Elie and his partner in crime. They hugged "Elie! I heard what happened. Seems you are okay. Old bulletproof elie. Never changed amigo*"

Yara was still ignoring him. "Miss Yara, buongiorno mia signora*" Yara turned to him and glared at him. "What are you doing here?!" He smiled at her and said "I missed you too." Yara rolled her eyes and they all sat around a table.

"So it's true than. You did kidnap his daughter." Elie smiled "you think I was joking with you when I told you my plan." Alessandro laughed "never doubted you Elie. Now what?" Elie replied "I know you heard that today he tried to kill me but failed like always..... he is planning something too, and I think the girl is involved."

Yara shouted "the girl is clueless about her father! She hates gun and if she sees blood she faints-..." Alessandro was staring at Yara and smirking "Mi amore* no need to shout. I believe you." Yara blushed and looked away "you shouldn't have brought this idiot here! Pathetic!"

Elie rolled his eyes "if you want to argue than get out you two!" After discussing for a while. Elie stood up and shook hands with his partner "I think we agree on our plan." Alessandro nodded. They hugged and continued "Ale I am trusting you." "You put your trust on the right person Elie."

Elie excuses himself and walked away to take a shower. Yara was left alone with Alessandro, giving him the death glare. Alessandro, his hands on his pocket, came walking to her. "I miss you." Yara slapped him hard, leaving a mark on his face. "You only miss yourself! I feel sorry for you!"

As she was about to leave, he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him, he whispered in her ears "there's no escape from me love. You do realize I will be staying here for these couple of months." Yara felt her heart beating fast "leave me alone Ale!" She said before leaving.

———————————————
1013 Words

VOCABULARY:
•Buon giorno: Good morning
•Mi amore: my love
•Yara torna qui subito: Yara come back here!
•ti importa solo di te stesso: You only care about yourslef
•silenziosa: Silent
•amigo: my friend
•Miss Yara, buongiorno mia signora: Miss Yara, good morning my lady.