Chapter 39: Brooke & Marco (2)

[40k special chapter!!!! Thank you so much! My biggest supporters!]

Brooke was walking out of the strip club after her long Night Shift. She was tired, she was exhausted. She's dreaming of her bed right now. Until she felt an arm grabbing her and turning her around "come one beautiful you and me. You kept me waiting the whole night." Brooke started to push the drunk man away and screaming. But they are both in a dark alley. "Leave me alone! You drunk bastard!!" She tried to push but he was forcing himself on her.

Then she heard a shot. The man stopped struggling and he fell on her. She pushed his body away letting out a scream at the hearing of a gun shot. His blood dripping on the floor, her hands clasped on her mouth. She looked forward and a dark silhouette was standing in front of her. He walked slowly while she tried to run away. A dead end..,, her back hit on the wall she was crying.

"Shhhh.... lentamente amore.... lentamente." She immediately recognized that voice. Through her tears she roared "YOU! YOU MONSTER! YOU MURDERER!" He finally revealed his face as he stepped closer to her "miss me?" He said with pouty lips. Tears scrolling down as she tried as much as she can to stick to the wall not making an physical contact with him. "Don't even think of coming any closer with me? "That's how you thank me? For saving your cute ass." He smirked. "YOU'RE A PERVERT JUST LIKE HIM!" She roared once again.

He suddenly grabbed her chin, squeezing her cheeks together and made her look into his eyes "listen lady. I'm still being the good guy, if you want a bad guy. Then I'll be the bad guy." He withdraw his gun and pointed it at her face. "You have two options. Or I'll kill you right now, right here, in this exact same spot because well... you know too much. Or... you come with me, give me 30 days, let me have endless sex and then let you go." She looked at him unbelievably "what do I get in return?" He shrugged "I'll let you go alive Bella. Abbiamo un accordo?"

She looked at his eyes. She's going to be crazy. "First, I don't understand Italian, and I know that you think every girl would die for an Italian accent, but not that girl here." She pointed at her. "Alright. I'll go with you." He let go of her. And told her "follow me" she slowly started to follow him until they reached a black car, and they both got Into it. "I have rules to this game of ours. First, don't you ever think of escaping. Second, don't ask about my past or my life. Third, don't fall in love with me or expect a future." She looked at him and rolled her eyes "like I would fall in love with a douchebag like you." He scoffed "voi pazzi americani. Always have those stupid expression. Dotchebag?" She tried to hold her laugh "it's douchebag."

He parked the car in front of the hotel and gave it to the parking service boy. He grabbed her arm and say "come with me." She was getting by dragged with him inside. When they reached the room he dragged her in and shut the door. "Welcome. Make yourself at home." She threw her bag on the chair and turned to look around the room. "Who are you exactly?" He unloaded his gun and threw it on the table before replying "Marco Massimo DePapel." She looked at him, and then her eyes turned round and she stumbled while backing away "no... y-you w-were the one who is wanted in half of the world?!" He smirked "I never knew I was that famous among you Americans. What an honor?"

The room fell into a deep silence. She should tell him she's a virgin. She thought. That she won't please him as he want. But it was too late. He already was walking to her slowly. Kissing her shoulders slowly. She gripped his shoulder. He looked at her before saying "already that sensitive?" She rolled her eyes. He grabbed her neck and said "don't roll your eyes on me— not now at least." He finished the sentence with a smirk on his face.

********
He was laying next to her, looking at her weirdly. 'Why was she acting like that...' he thought. To him she acted very sensitive, very weirdly while they slept with each other. His eyes goes wide at an unbearable realization. He jumped out of bed and straight to the bathroom.

********
She woke up with the bright sunlight blinding her eyes. She feel soar. She's in pain, yet whatever feeling, pleasure she felt yesterday was phenomenal. He was otherworldly. It's like he came out straight out of a fantasy story. The most beautiful muscular body she ever seen. The way her hands couldn't get enough of him. And the way every touch, every breath of his, thrust, moan, sweat turned her on. The thought of him right now, while sleeping naked is turning her on. 'Stop Brooke. The man kidnapped you to have sex with you.'

"Brooke." The way he pronounce her name, in this weird Italian accent was beautiful. She straighten her position, letting the white drapes cover her chest. He was laying his arm on the long windows that shows the whole city. Yesterday for a moment, Brooke thought that someone is having the best view of them having sex and she felt embarrassed. "Were you a virgin?" His voice echoed in her head. "W-was I-I supposed to t-tell you?" He turned to her and grabbed a chair, with a flick, he made it fly to the other side of the room. "YES YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO!" She grabbed her shirt and wear it. He's going to kill her... she was terrified. She gave her full body for him and that's how he treats her.

"Y-you!.... YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING!" "You're making a big deal out of it...." She mumbled. He looked at her with pointed eyebrows, with heavy breath. "Brooke. Your first time should be special. And you let me use your body. You're crazy." He grabbed his blazer and wear and heading to the door. She stumbled on her feet and called "where are you going?!" "Out. Don't think of going away. My guards will kill you." And he slammed brutally the door.

She was now all alone. His words echoing in her head. 'Is he mad at me or mad at himself?' She looked around the room and now with the sunlight it looks way more beautiful. She grabbed the rest of her clothes and walked into the bathroom to wash everything sticky on her from last night.