Chapter 33: Backstory (part 11)

[ladies and gentlemen, if i were you. I would be sitting comfortably on my bed and reading this chapter anxiously]

Alessandro stepped out of the office, and as soon he was about to reach the stairs to go to his room, he saw Yara standing in the middle, breathing heavily. "Means nothing to you..?" She mumbled. He looked at her hopelessly. She stepped closer to him not breaking any eye contact, and she lift her hand slapping the shit out of his face. Alessandro was left with a red mark printed on his face. She shook her head before running to her room "yara wait!" He begged running after her.

She tried to shut her bedroom's door but he was fast enough to open it. He closed it behind him. "Yara you know what I say meant nothing! It didn't mean anything! I'm hiding our relationship from him!" She gripped her hair than shouted "there's no us! There's no relationship! You broke things off with me!" He roared back "ITS WAS BREAKING THINGS WITH YOU OR YOU ENDING UP DYING!" She looked at his anger. And the frustration, at the sadness. "Why do you care...?" She looked at him . "You said it yourself that you won't get back with me. Why do you care what I said to your cousin right now?" She felt speechless. He was right. Why is she acting like this?

He slowly walked to her "god Yara just tell me what do you want from me. Once and for all." She felt a lump in her throat, something is preventing of speaking, a broken heart aching to be repaired, stolen time begging to be replaced, and a body longing to be touched. "You don't want me but you don't want to see me with someone else. You don't want me but you want me to be still attached to you. I'm not some shitty doll you can control!" Her hands turned into fists, and her jaw clenched. She wasn't looking at him anymore, she's looking at the floor.

"Just say it! You want me or not! LET ME PUT MY SEXY SUIT ON MAYBE THIS TIME YOU DECIDE TO FUCK ME-..." he was interrupted by a pair of lips crashing into his. He stood there speechless, staring at her, at how she was hugging his neck pulling him deeper to the kiss and he found himself surrender. His hands slowly moved down to her lower back, caressing it slowly. She let out a faint moan as she lost contact with his lips "I will take this as a yes." She rolled her eyes smashing her lips to his once again.

He pushed her to the end of the bed and looked down at her. He rubbed his thumbs on her lips, feeling the softness of it. He started to lean forward and back away slowly as she wanted to taste him. He let out a chuckle "are you getting teased enough?" She looked at him under her long black eyelashes. And nodded. He saw the desperation in her eyes. She slowly laid both of her hands, on his packs, caressing them over his black blouse, he let out a groan "gosh you turn me on." He slowly lowered himself "you know what I was thinking back at the club?" She shook her head slowly "I wanted to rip this dress off of you. I wanted you to beg for me. To be on your knees for me. To fuck the shit out of you, because that's what you deserve. What you'll always deserve.... A punishment." He saw the fire in her eyes, the excitement, the love... he slowly leaned closer, meeting her lips in a slow seductive kiss:

The kiss turned into something more as he pushed her backwards to the bed, fingers tangled into her brown hair and another hand caressing her thigh. "God you're so beautiful when you're desperate" he said with a smirk on his face. She pulled him more for a kiss, kissing him aggressively hungrily. He pulled away from her and looked at her siren eyes looking at him under her eyelashes, he stroked her cheek, he hovered on top of her kissing her way more. RING RING. He was still kissing her when he picked up the phone "y-yeah... hello?" Yara went down to his neck, sucking on it and then kissing every sweet spot. He let out a groan when she reached a spot "dude where are you?! I'm waiting for you." Elie said. Alessandro is weakly paying attention to what Elie's saying. He let out another groan "god...ught..."