Chapter 21: Baby's Daddy

[Gosh you guys thank you so much for the 1.61k views. Never knew this story will blow up! I am writing a Yara/Alessandro chapter now. The following chapter work be a Vanessa/Elie chapter]

Yara's POV:
I saw my cousin holding my best friend between his arms as we are going to move to the second mansion. My best friend killed her own father to save me. God.... I never had a best friend. I never thought that what best friends do.

I was sitting on the car, My boyfriend's car to be more precise. He was driving. I still haven't talked to him about the baby that's in me. More like scared to talk to him about that. He seems awfully quiet, and that's making me more nervous.

My cousin's car who is moving in front of us, slowly started to get far. I wondered why he was driving that fast, but it turned out we were moving slower until the car stopped. I turned to Ale, his two hands were still gripping the steering wheel. He was still looking at the road in front of us. He turned to me in a briefly move, and looked at me up and down, then his eyes stopped at my stomach where my hand rested. It's just since the second the test came out positive my hand couldn't stop only to hold my stomach.

I kept looking at him, begging for him to say something. He cupped his face with his hand moving from his cheeks to his chin, squeezing hard his face and let out a sigh. "When...?" He cleared his voice and asked again "when d-did y-you speculated about y-you being...." His voice seemed to fade away when he turned back to looking at my stomach.

"Four days ago... when... I realized my period is late. And I've been sick for a while..." Ale face turned more pale. Oh god. He laid his head on the steering wheel slowly hitting it. "Oh mi amore! I am so sorry! It-... it's not what I wanted to happen. I should have listened to you! We shouldn't had unprotected sex and I didn't listen to you that night and railed you in the bed and-...." His words were cut off when he felt I was holding his shoulder.

I moved forward and laid a kiss on the back of his neck, where he tattooed my name two years ago. Yara. I kissed every letter and every kiss I felt him quiver against me. And arm sneaked around my waist as he pulled me closer to him. He lifted my chin, looked at it and kissed me passionately.

He sighed and collapsed on my shoulder, pulling me now to sit on his lap, while his head was now on the crook of my neck and heavy and warm breath hit the soft spot of it. "I thought I have lost you today..." his hands moved to my back where I am still hurt after the blade cut a little bit of my skin. I arched my back in pain.

"See how my heart is bleeding for you mi amore. Only for you. Dear God. I could have lost you! I can't believe it! You! And my baby." His hand dropped to my stomach and caressed the still flat belly. I grip his arms and hugged him "Ale.... It's me and you?" He kissed my cheek and replied "forever." I let out a cry and hugged him tighter.

We stayed in this position for what it seems long minutes, I felt his hand brush down my arm "Yara we need to get back home. You need some rest. You got traumatized enough today." I went back and sat on the passenger seat, his hand laid on my thigh and we drove away.

After showering and checking on Vanessa; I settled myself in bed, Ale came out from the balcony with a cigare in his mouth, smoking smoothly letting the smoke come out. He turned it off and laid next to me. "I was thinking about babies names." He looked at me with a smirk.

I smiled "isn't it bit early?" He shrugged "if it's a girl, I want to name her Vanessa." I smiled, felt my face stretch. I laid a kiss on his cheek and added "if it's a boy. I want his name to be Ace." He arched an eyebrow "Ace? Hm.... I like it." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him till I laid my head on his chest.

"Oh Ale!! What about Daddy?!" I felt his heart drop "dear God. You're right! You're father! He is going to kill me!" I laughed. A silence fell between us as we both were listening to each other's heart beats. "Do you regret it?" He looked at me "Regret the unprotected sex? You are not ready to be a father yet?"

He rubbed my back and kissed my shoulder "I always wanted to be a father. But not that soon. But I am excited to meet my mini me soon. And start finally our family." I sat straight and looked at him "I love you," he kissed the tip of my nose "I love you more."

Alessandro's POV:
I looked at her figurine laying next to me in bed. 'ALE.... I'M PREGNANT!' Her broken and scared voice is still ringing in my head. She's pregnant.... I am the father.... She is holding my baby. Am I scared? HELL YEAH! Am I excited too? YES.

I might not have the right experience to be a father, but it will happen sooner or later. I should have know better, what happened that night where I was railing her in her old room. And her begging for my touch. It  was what we usually do at the end of the day.

I can't stop looking at her... no I can't stop looking at her belly. In there, there is my other half DNA. I feel goosebumps . My heart beat raise and I am starting to sweat. I am going to be a freaking father? I am having a baby. With my girlfriend? Shit! I need to marry this woman. She made all my dreams come true and I still haven't put a ring on her, pathetic.

The problem is Elie.... I am thanking god he didn't try to kill me when he found out that I made his cousin pregnant. Now asking for his blessing? How about her father! He is going to torture me.! But as long as it takes to finally make her completely mine, I am ready to do anything.
————————
1119 Words