5

It was later in the night and i laid on my bed, idly staring at the ceiling.

since everyone had their own rooms, there was no reason for me to worry about being disturbed or someone annoying me.

well, that's if sukuna took over yuuji and came into my room.

just the thought made my face feel hot and i grabbed a pillow before burying my face in it and letting out a scream.

when he had called me 'his favorite slut' and said some very.. very disturbing things that made me question my sanity, i booked it and ran all the way to the dorms to calm down and take a shower.

since then, sukuna nor yuuji has visited me and it was peaceful for some time.

looking up at the clock on the wall, i could faintly make out 11:23 displayed on it.

i sighed and sat up, running a hand through my hair before glancing at the door. "should i go check on yuuji..?"

i desperately wanted to see if he was okay, now that my mind was clear and was free from distractions.

definitely not like sukuna is the main distraction

getting up, i grabbed a pair of sweatpants to pull over my legs and checked myself in the mirror. the sweatpants string was gone so it resorted to resting low on my hip, revealing the waistband of my underwear. i didn't bother with a shirt seeing as my sports bra covered most bits and it was late in the night so i was less likely to get caught.

"good enough," i shrugged and headed out the door, walking down the empty corridor to the boys' side of the dorms.

it was a far walk but i was fine, training really paid off.

once I got to yuuji's dorm, i inhaled sharply and knocked on the door before i chickened out.

"i said i was f-" he opened the door with a tired sigh and paused, surprised to see me.

"expecting someone else?" i teased before pushing my way into his dorm, looking around seeing as it was the second time this year i ever went into his room.

the first was because he passed out in training and i was the one to bring him back.

"Y/N! y-you... what are you doing here?" he murmured, running in front of me to pick up scattered clothes and water bottles lying around the room.

i hummed before sitting down on his bed and laying back, sighing in content at how soft his bed was. "im here to make sure you're okay—gosh, your bed is so comfortable."

yuuji visibly stiffened and i carefully watched as his eyes ran up and down my body.

"i... im okay.." he mumbled slowly, eyes flitting from me to his bed then back again. "Y/N, can you.. can you not be in my bed please?"

i was ready to ask why but before realizing his cheeks red and the black marks on his skin continously appearing before fading like he was trying to fight sukuna to stay away.

oh shit.

i quickly got out of his bed and coughed, "uh, yeah yeah, sure."

itadori smiled gratefully before clearing his throat and looking down at the floor.

gosh, this is awkward.

"brat if you're too scared to fuck her then i will."

i yelped in surprise and snapped my neck towards the mouth that appeared on yuuji's cheek. "what?"

"sukuna!" itadori yelled and slapped a hand to his cheek in attempt to shut the curse up but failing miserably once the mouth popped up on his hand.

"what? im just saying. if you're not gonna fuck Y/N, then i will."

"im not fucking Y/N and neither are you!"

"wanna bet?"

why were they talking about me like i wasn't standing literally right there.

"absolu-"

i screamed at the top of my lungs to signal them to stop.

it worked, slightly.

yuuji looked at me before blushing and turning away quickly, whereas sukuna simply scoffed.

"drama queen much?" he mumbled like i literally wasn't standing right there.

"shut it before i gag you," I threatened, throwing him a glare.

even on yuuji's hand, i could see his lips curl into a smirk, probably from thinking something nasty. "that a promise?"

I groaned in annoyance before turning to both of them. "listen, no one is fucking me without my permission. got it?"

there was a small silence as yuuji murmured a small yes.

unfortunately, sukuna was fucking stubborn and obviously had something to say.

"so.. what you're saying is that i can fuck you if i get a yes, right?"